Enjoy the amazing Neo-Gothic Castle with unique gardens and surroundings. Visit the Neo-Gothic summer residence of the Liechtenstein family, walk through the historic park, eat lunch, ride around the Lednice ponds surrounded by chateaus, and walk from the summer lodge Three Graces to the observation tower Minaret. Partake in a wine tasting in cellars beneath the former main residence of the Lichtenstein family in the Valtice Chateau, then return to Brno. Any additional admissions and attractions are paid for by the clients, such as visit to a palm glasshouse, boat trips on the park canals, or a horse carriage to Janohrad. There is also the possibility of a 5km-long walk to the Minaret – all these attractions depend on current weather conditions.
Wine cellar visit costs 50 crowns - includes tour and wine tasting of 3 samples; clients can keep the tasting glass as a souvenir.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults: 15 and older
* Children: 3-14 years old
* Children from ages 0-2 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, Slovak and, with extra fee paid once per one group, in Chinese. On request and subject to availability in Portuguese, Lithuanian, Polish, Italian, Slovenian and French.
This tour takes place daily (except Mondays) May - September at 9am / April and October on weekends.
A minimum of two customers is required per booking.
Customers will be picked up in their hotel in the city center by the guide.
Children younger than 3 years old may participate for free.
Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to arrange pick-up details.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.