Summary of The Day: Bringing in aspects of the real SeaWorld in San Diego makes the Aquatica a one of a kind water park. While drifting along the 1,250 foot Loggerhead Lane lazy river loungers feel as if they have been transported to the tropics as the live Caribbean flamingos languidly stroll alongside the river. With a SeaWorld Aquatica ticket visitors are also able to visit another river resident, freshwater turtles. Some of the turtles who reside at the SeaWorld Aquatica were rescued by the San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Society, and now live peacefully soaking up the San Diego rays at the Aquatica.
Aquatic Thrills: The San Diego Aquatica rides boast some of the best in sunny San Diego. The HooRoo Run® drops from 80-feet and sends guests zipping through open-air and enclosed portions of the slide. The Kiwi Curl® allows guests to choose between three different thrilling slides, one of them sending guests sliding through complete darkness! For water soaked friends there is Tassie’s Twister, which allows groups of two to four to shoot down 75-feet of water into a six-story funnel. The San Diego Aquatica also is home to one of the biggest wave pools around, the Big Surf Shores. The Big Surf Shores provides hours of fun for the whole family while 5-foot swells allow guests to feel the flow of the ocean while steering clear of those unexpected jellyfish.
Tadpole Friendly Fun: If your toddler isn’t ready to hop into the big pool yet there is an array of tiny-tot friendly attractions that provide toddlers and younger kids to cool off without shooting down a sky-high slide. The Slippity Dippity® at the Aquatica is an area appropriate for tots 42” and under to safely cool off. The Walkabout Waters is another kid friendly area that includes hands-on water equipment such as hoses, geysers and jets that make this four story water-filled jungle gym a fun alternative to the Aquatica rides.
9:00am - 7:00pm
Address: 2052 Entertainment Circle, Chula Vista, CA 91911
Park may be closed on holidays, please double check the schedule before you come to visit. Official site: https://aquaticabyseaworld.com/sandiego/
This ticket is valid for use on regularly scheduled operating days during 2016 peak season.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Please present your E-ticket on your phone/IPad for scanning, or show the printed E-Ticket at Aquatica San Diego for admission.
This ticket can not be used in any tour package.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.