Summary of The Day: Nothing beats rappelling down a granite pillar and enjoying an expansive view of the world around you. Join us for just that with a half day rappelling adventure into Apple Valley, just at the southern edge of the Mojave Desert.
Whether your a pro or a novice we'll show you how to conquer the towering cliffs of Apple Valley and rappel down stunning overlooks for the most thrilling views of the region!
Make sure to bring comfortable clothes and don’t forget your camera! This epic experience makes for stunning pictures and is great for all ages.
This tour departs at 8:30am from 18768 Outer Hwy 18 N, Apple Valley, CA 92307.
Things to Bring
Sturdy walking or hiking shoes
Weather appropriate clothing
Enough water for 4-5 hours
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.