Summary of The Day: We'll start the day with a drive through the Dutch countryside to Antwerp, the diamond capital of the world. We'll stay for 1.5 hours in Antwerp, where you can either join us on a guided walking tour in and around beautiful Central Station, or visit Diamond Land (own expense). Then we'll drive to Brussels.
Our stop will be the amazing Atomium, the largest iron atom in the world and the symbol of Brussels, constructed in 1958 as a part of the World Exhibition. During a short bus tour you will see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the imposing Royal Palace of Brussels. We'll stay for three hours in Brussels. On the optional walking tour you can see among other things the 16th century Market Square, and of course, Manneken Pis, the famous tinkling cherub (own expense).
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please bring your voucher to the meeting point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure to secure your seat on the bus. If you arrive any sooner to departure time, your seat will not be guaranteed.
The temperature in Amsterdam between March and May averages between 43 and 54 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures at night will be lower, but never below freezing. For day trips and canal cruises, layered clothing is recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.