Summary of The Day: Welcome to Las Vegas! After landing at the airport we'll pick you up and transfer you to your first night's hotel.
In the evening you can join one of our optional Las Vegas excursions (own expense): a ride on the the world's largest and highest observation wheel (High Roller), take a Las Vegas night tour, or see one of Las Vegas's famous shows.
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel or similar
Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Early in the morning, we drive to America's mighty dam, Hoover Dam, one of the 7 Man-Made Wonders of the World.
From here we'll head to the world famous slot canyon and the a photographer's paradise - Antelope Canyon (admission not included)! Experienced guides will choose the best time lead visitors enter the canyon, allowing immersive visitors to this magical light.
Later we'll head to Horseshoe Bend (admission not included), one of the most famous attractions in the west.
Then we'll return to Las Vegas.
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel or similar
Free day or Grand Canyon
Summary of The Day: Today you can enjoy a free day or take a day trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon (admission not included).
Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Grand Canyon and observe different geological formations of each period on the canyon walls and their different colors under the sunshine. Walk along the canyon's rims or get a bird's eye view with an optional helicopter tour (own expense) over the Grand Canyon.
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel or similar
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlet Center - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will take you to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory where you can see how chocolate is made here and sample fresh chocolate treats.
Afterwards we'll travel back to Los Angeles, stopping in the Tanger Outlet Center, where you can find many discount stores offering the most revered fashion brands. After that we will arrive at Los Angeles.
- Ramada Inn Commerce or similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll journey north towards Santa Barbara, driving up the Pacific Coast. Upon arrival, we'll be free to soak in the local attractions, such as the city's court house, whose viewing deck is the best place to appreciate this exotic and Mediterranean style resort city. After lunch, we'll continue up highway 1 towards the famous 17-Miles Drive. Along the way we'll visit Lone Cypress, Bird Rock , and Pebble Beach Golf Club.
We'll spend the night in the Bay Area.
- Marriott / Super 8 or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll visit the prestigious Stanford University before traveling through Silicon Valley to San Francisco.
First, we'll head to Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of Fine Arts and the Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a San Francisco Bay cruise (own expense).
In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (own expense). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car,Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates in 2017:
02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25
- Clarion Inn or similar
Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll head to the world famous Yosemite National Park, home to colossal granite rock walls, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite Waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point.
After the lunch, the group will drive through the California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard Bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
* Las Vegas Airport free transportation service only available at 1:30pm, other time please arrange your own transportation to hotel.
Meeting point: Starbucks Coffee located inside Terminal 1 of Las Vegas McCarran International Airport or Gate 54 on Level 0
* For those who will join the tour in Las Vegas, please wait at Stratosphere Casino Hotel Las Vegas (Buffet Area) at 3:30pm.
Hotel address: 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30 pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $438.00||USD $296.00||USD $299.00||USD $718.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed $150/person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $92.00/Person(For adults only as this show contains nudity.)
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Magic Show: $78.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person
- Antelope Canyon luxury viewing plane tour: $168.00/person
- Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend+Bus fee: $90.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission w/ lunch: $90.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride: $168.00/person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- South Grand Canyon(Shuttle fee + Admission): $50.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $30.00/person including Yosemite, Stanford University and 17 Miles(Mandatory fee. $25.00/person extra will be charged, if you choose to have your own free day in San Francisco. )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person fee, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- If customers choose to not visit Antelope Canyon, they should pay $30.00/person free explore fees.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
6-Day Yosemite, Grand Canyon, San Francisco Tour
7-Day Southwest Highlights National Parks Lodging Tour