Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will depart from Los Angeles into the Mojave Desert, and pass by the Barstow, which is the important traffic center of the US Western. At noon, we will enjoy lunch and shopping at the fashion outlet.
Then we'll arrive in Las Vegas and check into the hotel. In the evening you can join one of our optional Las Vegas excursions (own expense): a ride on the the world's largest and highest observation wheel (High Roller), take a Las Vegas night tour, or watch the famous large variety shows.
Summary of The Day: Early in the morning, we'll drive the famous Hoover Dam to see this historic and amazing engineering marvel.
After a short break, we will go to the world famous slot canyon, also the world's photographer's ultimate destination - Antelope Canyon (admission not included). Experienced guides will choose the best time lead visitors enter the canyon, allowing immersive visitors to this magical light.
From here we'll go to Horseshoe Bend, one of the most photographed sites in the world (admission not included).
Summary of The Day: Today you can choose to enjoy all that Sin City offers with a free day in Las Vegas. Or you can choose to take a day trip to the Grand Canyon, visiting either the South or West Rim (admission not included).
The Grand Canyon trip is highly recommended, offering you the chance to experience this amazing natural wonder. The beautiful scenery enables everybody to feel the magic and grandeur of nature. Also, if the you want the best view, you can join a popular helicopter tour (own expense) to get a bird's eye view of the region.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlet Center - LosAngeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will take you to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory where you can see how chocolate is made here and sample fresh chocolate treats.
Afterwards we'll travel back to Los Angeles, stopping in the Tanger Outlet Center, where you can find many discount stores offering the most revered fashion brands. After that we will return to Los Angeles.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed $100/person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
3-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person - Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $92.00/Person(For adults only as this show contains nudity.) - Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person - Magic Show: $78.00/Person - KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person - Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person - Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend+Bus fee: $90.00/person(Mandatory fee) - Antelope Canyon luxury viewing plane tour: $168.00/person - Skywalk: $25.00/Person - Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person - Grand Canyon West Rim Admission w/ lunch: $90.00/person - South Grand Canyon(Shuttle fee + Admission): $50.00/person
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere Hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour will receive a about USD 100-value Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, USD 8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, USD 20 value!!
★Tanger Outlet Shopping Coupon, USD 30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, USD 42 value!!
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.