Summary of The Day: Don't feel like trudging around Annapolis on foot? No problem! Discover this beautiful city aboard an eCruiser with a local guide. This Annapolis and Eastport tasting tour will introduce you to the people, places, and food that make up the city's unique maritime culture.
We’ll cross the bridge into Eastport, an annex of Annapolis, whose existence was and still is critical to the growth and prosperity of Annapolis. You’ll learn about the sibling rivalry that exists between these two sister communities, and see iconic spots rarely seen by most visitors. Locals know how important these sites were to Annapolis and American history, and you’ll get to hear the intriguing stories behind them.
But this isn’t a history crawl, it’s a seafood crawl! Which means, as we discover this historic American town, we’ll also be snacking on some of the tastiest treats to come out of the bay. You’ll dig into a mix of seafood and locally sourced produce, all inspired by the Chesapeake Bay – truly local foods with local flair. The tasting menu will vary from tour to tour, but expect to find a variety of delicacies — your menu could include crab, oysters, clams, mussels, and/or rockfish. We’ll stop at four different locations both in Eastport and historic Annapolis.
Each of our eCruisers accommodates the driver and up to five passengers, making this a fun and unique opportunity where you feel like you’re part of a private, customized tour. You won’t find any other tour where you can take in so much in one outing!
eCruisers will be used weather permitting — in case of bad weather, alternative transportation will be provided.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.