Summary of The Day: Departing from Santiago, we'll head to the Andes Mountain Range for a 3km hike to view the San Jose Volcano. Afterwards, we'll take a dip in a remote, majestic and quiet hot springs at the foot of the Andes Mountains: Baños Colina. These natural pools have temperatures reaching up to 50°C and are arranged as outdoor terraces, by calcareous deposits. Enjoy a relaxing and therapeutic hot springs bath after a lovely hike.
We'll begin pick up at hotels and hostels in Providencia, Vitacura, Los Condes, and Santiago Center between between 7:00am and 7:30am. We'll drop you off at around 7:00pm.
This tour is recommended for all ages, excluding those with respiratory diseases, asthma, heart problems, and individuals who are overweight, have suffered from a recent injury, or have had surgery lately.
It is recommended that you bring a camera, sunscreen, a towel, hat, backpack, jacket, and tennis shoes.
This tour is subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow) for the safety of all participants.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.