Puerto Varas - Puella - Puerto Blest - Puerto Panuelo - Bariloche
Summary of The Day: At 8:00am we'll depart from Puerto Varas and head towards Petrohué, bordering Lake Llanquihue. Impressive views of Volcano Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes dominate the landscape. We will enter to the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park where we will visit the Petrohué waterfalls; whimsical shapes of volcanic rock, bathed by green waterfalls make the perfect picture.
By 10:00am, we will set sail to Peulla, sailing on Todos los Santos Lake. If the weather permits, we'll receive incredible views of Osorno and Puntiagudo Volcanoes and Mount Tronador will surprise you.
At around 11:45am we'll arrival at Peulla, ecological village and a paradise for nature lovers. Here we can enjoy lunch (own expense).
Afterwards, we will board a bus at 2:00pm and head to Puerto Frias. After performing the departures formalities at Chilean Customs Office, we will cross the Andes Mountain range. We will descend by a sneaky road to Puerto Frías, passing by Felix Frías lake, and then heading towards Puerto Alegre. In Porto Alegre will take a bus to Puerto Blest.
At 6:30pm we'll deart from Puerto Blest, and travel by Nahuel Huapi Lake.
By 7:30pm we will arrive at Puerto Pañuelo and take a bus for the final part of our trip with destination to the "Capital of the Argentine tourism." Bariloche. This city fascinates travelers in both winter and summer with its ski resorts, shopping, hotels, restaurants and nightlife.
We will arrive at your hotel in Bariloche at around 10:30pm.
The time line for the tour is an estimate and is subject to change.
For an additional fee you may transfer back to Puerto Varas.
ALL passengers travelling to Argentina must carry with them an unexpired passport that is valid for at least six months beyond intended stay in the country.
United States, Canadian or Australian citizens MUST pay the Reciprocity Fee online before their arrival into Argentina. Please check the Argentine National Immigration Agency website http://www.migraciones.gov.ar . In the 'Services' menu , select "Pay your RECIPROCITY FEE".
For more information, follow the instructions in this link: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/pdf_varios/reciprocidad/Online_payment_instructions.pdf#zoom=10
The schedule may change depending on weather conditions and number of passengers.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We currently still have some seats available on 15th of November. Please make reservation online as soon as possible so we can secure seats for you.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".