Summary of The Day: We'll depart from our bus terminal at Calle Ferraz, 3 Madrid, at 8:00am southwards through the land of La Mancha to Andalucia.
Here we'll arrive in Cordoba and enjoy a visit to the great Mosque-Cathedral, once the spiritual center of the Islamic world, and the Jewish Quarter.
Afterwards we'll continue on to Sevilla.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll enjoy a city tour of Sevilla, visiting the Barrio de Santa Cruz, Maria Luisa Parks, and Plaza de Espana, with a panoramic sightseeing of the city.
You may also enjoy an optional artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace.
The rest of the day we'll be yours to explore the city at your leisure.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll depart to the Route of the White Villages and Ronda where you can explore on your own. Then we'll continue on to Costa del Sol and spend the night in Marbella.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll travel to Granada where we'll enjoy a tour of the the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife Gardens.
Afterwards you may enjoy an optional visit to the Caves of Sacromonte and attend a gypsy flamenco show.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll depart towards the Imperial City of Toledo. After lunch we'll enjoy a city tour of the narrow streets and alleys.
Then we'll travel back to Madrid and end our wonderful tour.
|USD $610.82||USD $600.64||USD $785.34||USD $458.11|
* Child: 4-7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults.|
* Children under 4 years old, free with no seat occupancy in the bus, and share a twin room with two adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Destination Expert of SpainAsk a Question
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.