Summary of The Day: This fun 3-hour adventure starts from a pickup location of your choice. First, you'll visit historic Ship Creek where Anchorage was first settled as a tent city in 1911. Here, you'll find a thriving urban salmon stream where downtown anglers often catch salmon on their lunch breaks from work. This is also the location of the Anchorage rail terminal for the historic Alaska Railroad.
Your guide will then take you to Earthquake Park and Point Woronzof, where you can take in the stunning view of the Anchorage skyline set against the backdrop of the Chugach Mountains and Cook Inlet. You may even catch sight of a moose along the roadway!
Next, stop at the busiest seaplane base in the world, Lake Hood. Watch as local bush pilots expertly land their planes and taxi to their landing docks. Following this stop, you'll visit the incomparable Turnagain Arm and Beluga Point. Take in the majestic scenery and scout for Beluga whales, Dall sheep, mountain goats, black bears, and bald eagles.
Your journey continues into Potter's Marsh and the Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge, a protected wildlife habitat home to many migratory species of birds in the summer. Climb the stunning vistas of Flattop Mountain and get a birdseye view of the Municipality of Anchorage (which is larger than Rhode Island!) as well as views of Sleeping Lady, Denali, and the Alaska Range on clear days.
As the tour comes to an end, you'll head back downtown where your guide will point out the best restaurants, bars, gift shops, and art galleries before bidding farewell. A perfect introduction to the diverse area that is Anchorage!
Please only select only 1 ticket per group. 1 ticket allows 13 travelers to join the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.