Summary of The Day: Experience the best of The Netherlands in one day with a combination tour to explore the gorgeous city of Amsterdam, see the picturesque Dutch windmills of Marken, Volendam, and Zaanse Schans; and end the day cruising the romantic canals of Amsterdam.
We'll start off with an introduction to Amsterdam on a lively sightseeing bus tour, leading you through its gorgeous lanes and streets to discover its historic monuments and modern attractions. We'll stop for photos at a windmill and then take a fascinating tour of a diamond factory along the way.
Then we'll get out of the city with a day tour to see the great Dutch windmills that surround Amsterdam. First up, we'll visit the village of Marken, a former island, where we'll meet a local clog maker and learn about his amazing craft. From here we'll visit Volendam where we'll tour the local cheese factory to learn about the famous Dutch cheeses. We'll have free time here to shop and explore before heading out to one last village, Zaanse Schans, home to some of The Netherland's last remaining windmills.
Finally, we'll end the day with a romantic canal cruise through Amsterdam, passing by lovely merchant homes, majestic churches, and charming shops.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please bring your voucher to the meeting point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure to secure your seat on the bus.
The temperature in Amsterdam between March and May averages between 43 and 54 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures at night will be lower, but never below freezing. For day trips and canal cruises, layered clothing is recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.