Summary of The Day: Get your stomach ready for an adventure into the culinary heart of one of Europe’s most celebrated cities - amazing Amsterdam. Start this gastronomic tour by joining a friendly guide in one of the oldest squares in Amsterdam. Find out why the locals love snacking on hot, salty Belgian fries by trying some yourself. Have a quick tour of a cafeteria; take a stroll through a cheese shop offering samples of “Savory Nugget”. Eat some puffed up pancakes, and digest while we tour the largest super market in the center of town. What more cheese? Yes we love it so much we take you to an artisan shop for superior gouda tasting. Then, head to a distillery that dates back to the 17th century where you can hear tales of its history and sip spirits and other traditional drinks. The tour ends here but there’s still plenty to enjoy in Amsterdam. Why not relax in a nearby café, admire art in a gallery, explore a museum or hang out in a bar?
* Travelers must be 12 years or older to participate in this tour.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Four or five afternoon snacks with one traditional drink
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the trip.
Please arrive at the meet point in advance.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.