Summary of The Day: This full day program includes an extensive, 2.5-hour city tour of Amsterdam and a drive through the bulb fields with a visit to Keukenhof.
City Tour - Discover the old and new Amsterdam
With its 6,800 protected houses and monuments, Amsterdam has the largest historic city center in Europe. The city is well-known for its ring of canals, along which thousands of decorated merchants’ residences and warehouses were built in the 17th century, the Dutch Golden Age.
But Amsterdam has so much more to offer besides the canals. This guided city tour will also show you countless remarkable sights and amazing views outside the historic city center. The tour also includes a visit to a diamond factory.
Bulbfields and Keukenhof - the world’s most beautiful Spring garden
Spring is in the air! The perfect time to visit Keukenhof.
For over sixty years Keukenhof has been one of the biggest crowd pullers in the Netherlands. Nowhere else in the world can you find so many flowers in so many special compositions. Over the 32 hectares the park covers there are no less than 7 million bulbs! Each path leads you to a spectacular new flower tableau. Do not forget to bring your camera! Lindbergh allows you ample time to see the park at your leisure. The coach ride will also take you past the colorful flower fields.
We will return to the meeting point at the end of the tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
2.5-hour Amsterdam city tour
Visit to a diamond factory
Keukenhof flower garden admission fee
Roundtrip transportation by motorcoach
Drive through the tulip fields
Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Amsterdam
Please bring your voucher to the meeting point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure to secure your seat on the bus.
The temperature in Amsterdam between March and May averages between 43 and 54 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures at night will be lower, but never below freezing. For day trips and canal cruises, layered clothing is recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.