Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Manaus - Amazon Jungle
Summary of The Day: At 8:30am, we will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel and head to Manaus's port to begin your fantastic tour through the Amazon.
We'll leave Manaus's port at 9:00am by speed boat , crossing the Rio Negro to the village of Cacau Pirera. From here you will travel by car to the village of Paricatuba and then transfer to the Amazon Lodge.
After lunch with our guide, you will take a canoe trip through small creeks and go fishing for piranhas. A nocturnal expedition will allow you to see alligators and other wildlife that are hidden during the day time.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll enjoy an educational jungle walk. During the walk the guide will teach you about medicinal plants and the trees of the Amazon rainforest, which have grown to towering sizes due to the high altitude.
We'll have lunch at the lodge and then take a paddling canoe trip through small channels (Igarapes) or flooded lands (Igapos), depending on the season.
Summary of The Day: Early in the morning we'll enjoy a sunset tour and then have breakfast. Afterwards we'll visit the home of local natives. These Caboclos maintain a traditional lifestyle and they are proud people who are happy to share their way of living. Here our guide will also explain about local farming techniques.
After lunch we'll depart for overnight camping in the jungle with a local guide. While here, our experienced jungle guide will show you all you need to know about extracting everything that is needed from the rainforest without destroying it. There will also be an opportunity to see some wildlife and you will be able to listen the chorus of birds, howler monkeys and other animals at night.
Please state your hotel in Manaus for pick-up during booking.
Our Lodge is considered ecological, for this reason we do not have electricity power 24 hours a day. During the night time we offer one hour of power so you can be able to charge your cameras batteries.
What to bring: long-sleeve shirt, long pants, insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat , towels for personal use and a swimsuit.
Safety equipment: on the day of the tour will be required to buy mosquito net (designed for your hammocks) and a raincoat. These devices can be purchased directly with the transfer guide.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.