Summary of The Day: Get a group of friends together and become a ghost hunter for the evening with expert paranormal investigators showing you how to run a vigil in the historic, haunted Altona Homestead. You will be using various divination tools and paranormal investigation equipment. All equipment supplied. You are also welcome to bring your own.
This tour departs at 8:30PM from the Altona Homestead, Logan Reserve, Altona.
Maximum group size 15 guests. Adults only.
Terrain: Mainly flat, small steps leading to house
Paranormal Activity: High
Altona is a suburb of Melbourne and is accessible from the Flinders Rail Station if you take the Williamstown Route to the Newport Station and transfer to the Altona Station via the Werribee Route. The Altona Station is one block north of the Altona Homestead.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Dinner and Investigation
* Adult only.
* Maximum of 15 people.
* No Refunds.
* Change of date permitted with a minimum of 7 days notice if dinner booking is involved, 24 hours for tour only BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of AUD 5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 7 days notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of AUD 5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
There will be light walking, so please wear comfortable shoes.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.