Summary of The Day: Today, journey with us from Interlaken into the Swiss Alps. We'll arrive at Isenfluh where we'll take a gondola ride to Sulwald, enjoying gorgeous views of the starry sky and a Swiss Alps panorama.
Upon arrival at our staging area, we'll enjoy a fun-filled ride down the mountains with 1 hour of sledding through the woods, crossing alpine meadows, and passing frozen waterfalls. We'll finish up at a local restaurant, where we'll sit down for a traditional Swiss cheese fondue dinner (optional, own expense).
Tour departs at 6:30pm and ends at around 9:00pm. You will be picked up 5 minutes before trip.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 5-12 years of age
* Children younger than 5 are not permitted on the tour.
* Max 125 kg (275 lbs)
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Duration: 1.5 hours transport + 1 hour sledding + 1 hour dinner (upgrade available at checkout)
Please wear warm winter clothing, gloves, ski pants, and a jacket.
Winter clothing is available to rent.
The track is unlit but the reflection from the snow increases visibility.
Your guide will lead the way and control the pace.
Each guest will be given a flashing light on a lanyard.
Frequent stops are made to regroup.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.