Summary of The Day: This small group excursion in a comfortable minibus (max. 16 passengers) heads out over the Brunig Pass (1008m) to the majestic Bernese Oberland. As part of our tour, you'll get the chance to walk across the Aare Gorge by way of secure footbridges and tunnels to the other end of the canyon. See the blue glacier water of the torrential river that sculptured this impressive natural wonder in ancient times.
After some free time for lunch, we'll ascend the Grimsel Pass through wild landscapes. An amazing view over the Dead Lake awaits you at the top. We'll continue to the imposing Rhone Glacier at an altitude of 2,300 meters above sea level. Walk through the 100-meter long Ice Tunnel to reach the Ice Room, a once in a lifetime experience!
Warm up with a hot drink and relish the spectacular view of the valley below before we continue to Furka Pass, the highest point of today's journey at 2431 meters. Enjoy the magnificent vistas over Gotthard Massif and the Urseren Valley before we descend to the mountain resort of Andermatt. And last but not least, we'll visit Schollenen Gorge with the legendary Devil's Bridge.
We normally return to the meeting point in Zurich at around 7:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 16 and older
*Child: 6-15 years of age
*Participation is free for children below the age of 6, but they must be registered before the trip.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Up to 33 days prior to tour start: CHF 10% of total confirmed tour price will be charged.
32-15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
14-8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
7-0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
For check-in we require your confirmation details and proof of identity (ID). It is not necessary to print out the voucher. An electronic ticket on your smart phone or tablet is sufficient.
Due to limited accessibility of high mountain passes, the tour only runs for a few months in summer.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.