Summary of The Day: Discover the very best of Barcelona on this five hour tour. Get an overall picture of Barcelona’s multiple personalities starting with the genius Gaudi. You will have fast track entrance to Sagrada Familia, drive along the waterfront, say hello to Columbus Monument, stop for spectacular views in Montjuic hill and visit Poble Espanyol - The Spanish Village - where you will have about 45 minutes to have lunch and wonder around.
Passeig de Gracia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonans and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange, as well as a myriad of over 100 year old grand buildings:
- Gaudi monuments: La Pedrera & Casa Batllo. Both facades are outstanding, with the wavy shapes in la Pedrera and the colorful dragonskin of Casa Batllo.
- Block of discord. Gaudi was not the only modernista architect, and in passeig de Gracia you will be able to see the main architects showing their best: Domenech i Montaner with Casa Lleo Morera and Puig i Cadafalch with Casa Amatller.
The jewel in the crown of Gaudi’s works, still being built, 2026.
- Each facade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Facade - look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Facade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Familia. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
Barcelona looks out to the sea with a
- Old Port
- Columbus Monument
Enjoy spectacular views with the whole city at your feet. You will see how Barcelona is surrounded by mountains and looks out to the sea at the Mayor’s lookout in Montjuic Hill.
Are all Spanish towns the same? You can see the amazing diversity at this open air museum that was built in 1929 and has replicas of streets, squares and buildings from around the country.
Don’t miss the artists and craftsmen! You can watch them at work, synthesizing traditional crafts with modern design: glass, ceramics, jewelery, fabrics, etc.
There are also many bars and restaurants, you will have about 45 minutes to wonder around and have lunch.
|10:00AM (DAILY ALL YEAR ROUND )||Barcelona||In front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza (Look for the orange umbrellas)||Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona|
|12:30PM (DAILY EXCEPT SUNDAY FROM APRIL 1)||Barcelona||In front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza (Look for the orange umbrellas)||Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona|
|Child (3-12)||USD $36.46|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 3 to 12
* Children younger than 3 may join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Destination Expert of SpainAsk a Question
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.