Summary of The Day: Same as All Around Town Tour above, extended for another 24 hours. Includes Downtown Tour, Uptown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, Bronx Tour, the Night Tour, Hop-on, hop-off Sightseeing Ferry, choice of the New York Historical Society Museum or Museum of the City of New York and value-added Eat and Play Card.
Downtown Tour Hop-on, hop-off
• Approx. 3 hours
• Departs from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (frequent departures)
• Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, World Trade Center site, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, Fifth Avenue and more.
• Approx. 2 hours
• From 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (frequent departures)
• Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater District, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile and more.
Brooklyn Hop-on, hop-off Tour
• Approx. 2 hours
• Daily From 10:30 am - 3:30 pm every 30 minutes from Park Row (Downtown Tour Stop #11 - City Hall / Brooklyn Bridge)
• A hop-on, hop-off tour will stop at Brooklyn Promenade/ Cadman Plaza, Atlantic Avenue, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Public Library, Fort Greene Park and Brooklyn Academy of Music. Customers will also see Old Fulton Landing, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline.
• Approx. 2 hours
• Daily From 10:00 am - 4:00 pm hourly from Grant’s Tomb - connect with Uptown Tour at stop #32
• The Bronx – known at “da Bronx” – birthplace of hip-hop, tap dancing and breakdancing; home to the Grand Concourse (1909) modeled on Paris’s Champs-Elysees and Yankee Stadium. The tour begins at the Grant’s Tomb. En-route to the Bronx you will view more neighborhoods of Harlem and Upper Manhattan. Your tour guide will provide information about the history, culture and diverse population of the Bronx. At Yankee Stadium, you can hop off to see the 27-time baseball World Series Champions, the New York Yankees.
Night Tour ( Not hop-on, hop-off)
• Approx. 2 hours
• Daily 6:30 pm (winter), 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm
• See New York when it sparkles! Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Midtown Manhattan. Also marvel at the memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
CitySightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Ferry
Enjoy the fun & flexibility of hop-on, hop-off by sea! Learn about NYC with guided tour commentary while traveling from stop to stop. This service operates with four stops:
1. Pier 78, West 38 th Street and Hudson River
2. 199 Vesey Street Pier (lower Manhattan) - connection to Downtown Tour at stop #11, Park Row
3. Pier 11 (Wall Street and South Street) - connection to Downtown Tour at stop #13, South Street Seaport
4. DUMBO (Fulton Street and Furman Street) - connection to Brooklyn Tour at stop #2, Brooklyn Promenade
The New-York Historical Society
The New York Historical Society, one of America’s pre-eminent cultural institutions, is dedicated to fostering research, presenting history and art exhibitions, and public programs that reveal the dynamism of history and its influence on the world of today. Founded in 1804, the New York Historical is the oldest museum in New York City.
Museum of the City of New York
The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present, and future of New York City and celebrates the city’s cultural diversity through rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York’s evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans and Native Americans to its present status as one of the world’s largest and most important cities.
Value-added Eat and Play Card included
The Eat and Play Card is a NYC vacation savings program, providing exclusive access to savings on dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more. Each card is valid for up to 4 people and can be used again and again for the duration of an entire NYC stay.
|USD $83.98||USD $73.98|
*Adult age: 12 and older|
*Child age: 3-11
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
I had a great time on the hop on hop off buses. 95% of the tour guides were great. They provided a lot of helpful and interesting information about the different neighbourhoods and sights.
No me econtre el Nueva York de las peliculas, conocÃ algo mejorâ€¦un Nueva York brillante.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
I had a great time on the hop on hop off buses. 95% of the tour guides were great. They prov .. Read More
No me econtre el Nueva York de las peliculas, conocÃ algo mejorâ€¦un Nueva York brillante. Read More
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.