Summary of The Day: The perfect 1 Way Option - Why rush back in a day!
Travel from Alice Springs south through the magnificent West MacDonnell Ranges. Stop along the way for an light breakfast. You then travel to Atila (Mt.Conner) lookout for morning tea then onto Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (Olgas) National Park. Join a base tour of Uluru and guided walk to Mutitjulu Waterhole where you can view Aboriginal rock paintings. Visit the Uluru Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre and learn more about Tjukurpa (law) of the Anangu people.
Visit Kata Tjuta, where you can take a walk between the massive domes at Walpa Gorge. Travel back to the Uluru sunset viewing area to witness the changing colours of Uluru while sipping complimentary wine or juice with a sunset platter and light refreshments.
After sunset return to Yulara and settle into the accommodation of your choice and get ready for tomorrows adventure!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour subject to operate based on minimum numbers: 4.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided Mala and Mutitjuli walk
Hotel pickup and drop off
Walpa Gorge Walk
All meals as listed - including dinner at Uluru sunset with sparkling wine
Hat, sunscreen, sturdy walking shoes and bottled water are required when participating in walks.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.