Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll travel from Cairo to Alexandria, where we'll visit the sights of Kom el Dikka, the only Roman theater of its kind in Egypt, and the Montaza Palace, known for its peaceful gardens.
In the evening, the group may head to one of the city's seafood restaurants for dinner and enjoy drinks at the Cecil Hotel at sunset (own expense).
Please provide us with the hotel name and address at time of booking. Our local representative will contact you in Cairo on the day prior to the tour to brief you and provide a pick-up time. If you are arriving later in the day before the trip starts, please look for instructions at your hotels reception area.
This tour can also start or end at the Cairo airport. If we are advised of a flight schedule change within 48 hours of your scheduled arrival time, we will do our best to rearrange your arrival transfer however we cannot guarantee this.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll enjoy a full-day of sightseeing. We'll set out with our guide to the fort and citadel of Qaitbay, once the sight of the Alexandria Lighthouse. Then we'll learn about the history behind Pompey's Pillar and who is buried in the underground catacombs of Kom ash-Shuqqafa. Finally, we'll visit the new Alexandria Library.
In the late afternoon, we'll travel back to Cairo where the tour ends on arrival. Opt to end at the airport for onward travel or at a hotel in the city.
When arranging your transportation, such as flights, please take into consideration the below time restrictions for joining and departing from your group. With these times, we have taken into account travel time to/from the airport in the given destination and required time for check-in or baggage collection/immigration.
- Your flight must arrive by or before: 7:00am
- Your flight must depart no earlier than: 10:00pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Price is per person based on twin or multi-share accommodation.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Transfer to/from Alexandria with a CEO (Chief Experience Officer)
1 night hotel accommodation
All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Guided tour including the Roman Theatre, Montazah Summer Palace, Qaitbay Fort, Pompey's Pillar, the Alexandria Library, and Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa
Travel Style: Classic. All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard. Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: Easy. Light walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
Trip Type: Independent Travel. Independent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.