Summary of The Day: Join our tour for amazing views of the beautiful Norwegian town Alesund. With 45,000 inhabitants, the town prides itself as being one of Norway's most important fishing communities. We offer stops at 9 fantastic locations in Alesund including Fjellstua and Atlanterhavsparken. Many of Alesund's buildings were rebuilt in the early 1900s in a beautiful German style; come see for yourself!
1. Cruise Terminal
2. Sunnmore Museum
3. Aksla View Point/Fjellstua
4. Parken Kulturhus (Shopping district)
5. Tourist Information
6. The Art Nouveau Centre (City Centre)
7. Alesund Church
8. Alesund Aquarium/Atlanterhavsparken
9. Hessa Viewpoint
Frequency: every 30 minutes from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Full loop: 60 minutes
Ticket type: 24 hours
|USD $34.45||USD $16.28|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Josephine Chircop,
If you are interested in taking this tour, please make your reservation online along with the full payment for us to confirm. Only with an E-ticket from us will allow you to join the tour as a Tours4Fun customer.
All the prices showing on our website is USD (US $).
For any further questions, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.