Anchorage - Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center - Anchorage
Summary of The Day: Join us for a great day of fun watching wildlife and soaking up the sights along the incomparable Seward Highway and the Turnagain Arm.
After leaving Anchorage we will quickly find ourselves immersed in the amazing scenery of the Turnagain Arm. This stunningly beautiful peace of Alaskan heaven is home to Dall sheep, mountain goats, moose, beluga whales, black bears, grizzly bears, bald eagles, and a myriad of shore and migratory bird species. Your expert naturalist guide will take you to the best places to spot wildlife and teach you about the the diverse ecology of South Central Alaska.
Next, its on the the highlight of the tour, the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. The Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving Alaska’s wildlife through conservation, public education, and quality animal care.
AWCC takes in injured and orphaned animals year-round and provides spacious enclosures and quality animal care. Animals that cannot be released into the wild are given a permanent home at the center. The center is home to rescued grizzly bears, black bears, moose, musk ox, wood bison, caribou, elk, lynx, coyote, bald eagles, great horned owls, and a porcupine.
This tour offers unparalleled opportunities to photograph Alaska's iconic animals in their natural setting. You can also rest assured that you are helping fund world class wildlife research.
Please only select only 1 ticket per group. 1 ticket allows 13 travelers to join the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.