Summary of The Day: Your Arctic Circle / Aurora Borealis tour will begin right at your Fairbanks accommodation, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.
Enjoy a full day of interesting facts and history about Alaska from your knowledgeable local guides. We will take you from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle on the famous James Dalton Highway, featured in the TV series “Ice Road Truckers.”
Have your picture taken on the Arctic Circle and receive a “Cross the Circle-Certificate."
En-route, enjoy stunning views of interior Alaska, the Trans-Alaska-Pipeline and the mighty Yukon River. You may see moose, lynx, and fox in their natural habitat.
♦ Free guest pickup from 6:15 AM - 7:00 AM
♦ Depart from Fairbanks at 7:00 AM
♦ Trans-Alaska-Pipeline: get a close up view of the famous pipeline and learn interesting facts about the engineering and building period
♦ Breakfast at Hilltop
♦ Arctic Circle: have your picture taken at Arctic Circle and receive your Arctic Circle Certificate
♦ Cross Alaska's majestic and mighty Yukon River
♦ Dinner at Yukon Camp
♦ 10:00 PM arrival at your location in Fairbanks: on our way back to Fairbanks, we will pass many high elevations which makes it possible to view the northern lights.
We do have a minimum of 2 people for this tour. Please note: Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights Tours are available from August 21st to October 10th
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable and it cannot be rescheduled.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour is only available from May-August, giving customers the best dates to enjoy the Alaska Arctic Circle tour.
We do not offer fights, but for assistance you can select the following link: http://www.tours4fun.com/flights/
If you need hotel extension, please leave a note when make reservation so we can check it for you.