Summary of The Day: Get out of the city for a day with a scenic tour to discover the great city of Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs and perhaps the most traditional of the main cities in the UAE. A true series of oases, there is evidence that habitation in this glorious corner of the world has continued for millennia.
After picking you up from your hotel we'll arrive at Al Ain and visit the Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum to discover this city's rich history and heritage. Then we'll head to the camel race track to discover this traditional sport, followed by a visit to a livestock market to see how the locals trade goods. A wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading centre includes bazaars that date back to the 18th century. Next we'll watch the bargaining at the camel market.
We'll end the day with a drive to Jebel Hafeet, the great mountain that enjoys a remarkable location that overlooks the beauty of Al Ain. Then we'll visit a local hot spring at the foot of the mountain to relax in the healing waters that are found abundantly here. We'll have a delicious lunch in the city before returning to Dubai.
The Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am - 7:30pm. On Fridays it is only open from 3pm - 7:30pm. It is closed on Mondays.
Upon selecting the date if you do not find the language of your choice try to choose next day or day before since we operate the tours in each different languages 3-4 days a week.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.