Summary of The Day: More than just a tour - enjoy a whole day out on the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, cruising from one island to the other, in a perfectly safe, spacious and comfortable catamaran.
The first stop is the amazing Hvar Island, widely known as the sunniest island in Europe, also famous for its lavender fields. You will visit the old town of Hvar, the cultural center of the island, and enjoy a walking tour of the area with a professional local guide. Two hours will be more than enough to explore the town, its streets, squares and rich history.
The tour continues to Pakleni Islands, a small archipelago just opposite of the town of Hvar also known as the Hell Islands, where you’ll have enough free time to swim and enjoy the natural surroundings. In spite of the name "Hell Islands", you'll see that this is a true Paradise on Earth.
The third stop on the tour is the world famous beach Zlatni rat in a small village called Bol on the Brač Island. Zlatni Rat, widely known as the Golden Horn Beach, is a unique natural phenomenon known for the fact that it changes its shape based on the power of water and winds. This beach is a must see location in Croatia, perfect for sunbathing, swimming and relaxing.
You’ll return to Split early in the evening, full of positive energy and completely relaxed for sure.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 years of age and above.
* Youth: 7-14 years of age.
* Child: 3-6 years of age.
* Participation is free for children under the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transportation by 24m long catamaran, 26 meters long
Comfortable clothes, swimsuit, towel and other beach essentials are recommended.
Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
Our departure point is at the address Obala Lazareta 1, at the beginning of the Riva Promenade in Split, in front of the south entrance to the Diocletian's Palace (the Cellars of the Diocletian)
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.