Summary of The Day: Zadar's historical center is a compact pedestrian zone, perfect to explore on foot. Set out on a walking tour and admire the old walls built in 16th century by Venetians as a defense from the Turks. You will also see the 16th century Port Gate where the Venetian lion still guards the entrance, the Square of the Five Wells, Church of St. Donat, the Roman Forum (1st century BC) and the largest cathedral in Dalmatia, St. Anastasia.
We'll then return to the boat to enjoy lunch as we sail to Sali. Explore the town tonight, and have dinner on your own in one of the restaurants.
Summary of The Day: Take in the scenic wonderlands of two national parks today! Start in Kornati, home to more than 140 islands with numerous coves and crystal clear waters. Stop for a swim during your lunchtime cruise.
Next up is Krka, with its magnificent waterfalls. After your visit here, we'll go to Sibenik. You'll have the evening to yourself to explore the town.
Sibenik - Trogir - Split
Summary of The Day: Take a break for a swim during your morning cruise. Continue sailing through lunch, arriving this afternoon in the UNESCO-listed city of Trogir. You'll have time on your own before we head to Split.
Here, a walking tour of the historic inner city takes you to the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. See the remnants of Split's Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, Jupiter's Temple, the Peristyle and the cathedral.
Summary of The Day: Stop in Bol on Brac Island, said to have the best beach in Croatia - the Golden Horn. This vast, golden pebble beach is unique, as it changes shape and position depending on the winds. Go for a swim in the clear blue waters before sailing to the island of Hvar. Enjoy a sightseeing tour including the first public theater in Europe (older than Shakespeare's theater in the UK), the Franciscan Monastery, and many more historic sights. The evening is free to explore Hvar and to dine on your own at one of the excellent restaurants.
Due to the limited capacity of the Hvar harbor (during peak season in July and August), port of call may be substituted for Stari Grad/Jelsa. In that case, we'll transfer by bus to and from Hvar.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll set sail for Korcula for an early afternoon arrival. Korcula is thought to be the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Take a walking tour through its narrow, cobbled streets and visit the majestic Gothic-Baroque Cathedral of St. Mark.
We'll continue sailing to the island of Mljet, where your evening is free.
Summary of The Day: Start the day with a tour of Mljet National Park, where you will enjoy a walk around the Great and Small Lakes. This lovely island was supposedly a favorite holiday spot for the Greek hero Ulysses!
Lunch is served on board while you cruise to Dubrovnik. Docking, head to Grgich Winery for a tour and wine tasting. Later in Dubrovnik, take a walking tour of the old town and visit the Rector's Palace and Franciscan Monastery with its Pharmacy. Your evening is free here in the "Pearl of Adriatic," a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
* Child: 3 to 15 years old
* Children under 3 years old are not permitted on the cruise.
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
7-night cruise from Zadar on board the M/S Princess Aloha or M/S Romantic Star in a cabin with private facilities
Arrival transfer from Zadar or Split airport
Departure transfer to Dubrovnik airport
6 lunches and 1 dinner including wine, beer, and soft drinks
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.