Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: You will be transferred from Dubrovnik's airport or your Dubrovnik hotel to Gruz Harbor, where embarkation begins at noon. Meet your fellow travelers and your Cruise Manager later at an on-board Welcome Reception. This evening, you can relax or take a walk through Dubrovnik's vibrant streets.
Summary of The Day: Start the day with a walking tour of Dubrovnik, the "Pearl of Adriatic" and a UNESCO World Heritage site!
You'll visit the Rector's Palace and Franciscan Monastery's Pharmacy before returning to the boat for lunch. As you dine, set sail for Mljet Island. Mljet National Park encompasses five types of forest, many species of birds, and two deep lakes, Veliko Jezero (Big Lake) and Malo Jezero (Small Lake).
After enjoying the spectacular scenery, we'll continue cruising to Korcula - believed to be the birthplace of the explorer Marco Polo. Dinner tonight is on board.
Summary of The Day: This morning, a walking tour of Korcula takes you through its narrow, cobbled streets and includes a visit to the majestic Gothic-Baroque Cathedral of St. Mark. Reboard your boat for lunch and a swimming stop as you cruise. Late this afternoon, arrive in Hvar. On a sightseeing tour, see the first public theater in Europe (older than Shakespeare's theater in the UK), the Franciscan Monastery and much more.
You'll have the evening to yourself to further explore Hvar. There is a wide selection of restaurants to dine at in town.
Due to the limited capacity of the Hvar harbor (during peak season in July and August), port of call may be substituted for Stari Grad/Jelsa. In that case, we'll transfer by bus to and from Hvar.
Summary of The Day: Today, we sail to Bol - home to one of the best beaches in Croatia, the Golden Horn. This vast, golden pebble beach is unique in that it changes shape and position depending on the winds.
Over lunch on board, continue sailing to Split. Here, a walking tour shows off the historic inner city, built around the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. See the remnants of Split's Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, Jupiter's Temple, the Peristyle and the cathedral.
You'll have free time during the evening in Split.
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll sail to the UNESCO-listed city of Trogir. You'll have free time here to explore on your own. Back on board, enjoy lunch as you cruise to Sibenik, with stop on the way for a swim.
We'll then arrive in Sibenik and embark upon a walking tour shows you the main highlights. You'll then have the evening at your leisure.
Sibenik - Sali
Summary of The Day: The Sibenik area is home to two national parks. Krka with its breathtaking waterfalls and Kornati, comprised of more than 140 islands. Your day is devoted to these scenic destinations before you sail to Sali.
Sali - Zadar
Summary of The Day: As you cruise this morning, stop for a swim (weather perimitting). Late this afternoon, arrive in Zadar. A walking tour shows you Zadar's historical center with the defensive walls built in 16th century, the ancient Port Gate where the Venetian lion still stands guard, the Square of the Five Wells, Church of St. Donat, Roman Forum (1st century BC) and the largest cathedral in Dalmatia, St. Anastasia. Your evening is free in the city.
Summary of The Day: You'll disembark after breakfast, bidding your boat and crew farewell. You will be transferred to Zadar or Split airport for your flight home. You might want to join a post-cruise to Italy.
* Price is per person.
* Price are based on lower deck cabin.
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one cabin.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one cabin.
Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik airport
Departure transfer to Zadar or Split airport
6 lunches and 1 dinner including wine, beer, and soft drinks
Professional Cruise Director throughout
Headsets for included sightseeing tours
Service charges and taxes
7 night cruise from Dubrovnik on board M/S Princess Aloha or M/S Romantic Star in cabin with private facilities
- 46 or more days prior to the departure: 10% of tour cost
- 0-45 days prior to the departure: 100% of tour cost
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.