Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: You will be transferred from Dubrovnik's airport or your Dubrovnik hotel to Gruz Harbor, where embarkation begins at noon. Get settled in your cabin before attending a Welcome Reception this evening.
Summary of The Day: Start the day with a walking tour of Dubrovnik, the "Pearl of Adriatic" and a UNESCO World Heritage site. You'll visit the Rector's Palace and Franciscan Monastery's Pharmacy before returning to the boat for lunch. As you dine, set sail for Mljet Island. Mljet National Park encompasses five types of forest, many species of birds, and two deep lakes, Veliko Jezero (Big Lake) and Malo Jezero (Small Lake). After time to enjoy the spectacular scenery, continue cruising to Korcula, believed to be the birthplace of the explorer Marco Polo. Dinner tonight is on board.
Summary of The Day: This morning, a walking tour of Korcula takes you through its narrow, cobbled streets and includes a visit to the majestic Gothic-Baroque Cathedral of St. Mark. Board your boat for lunch and a swimming stop as you cruise. Late this afternoon, arrive in Pucisca, a beautiful little town on island of Brac. Your evening is free to discover the town and enjoy dinner on your own at one of the many restaurants.
Pucisca - Omis - Split
Summary of The Day: As you sail along the coast, stop at the ancient town of Omis. Its fortresses are silent stone reminders of the power and the might of the infamous pirates who once made their homes and fortunes here.
After a short walking tour, board a small boat and sail into Cetina River Canyon, a protected nature area. Continue to Radman Mills for a local specialty snack. Return to Omis and your boat, and set sail during lunch.
Arriving in Split, the capital of Dalmatia, take a guided tour of the port, the seafront promenade and Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace. The historical center of the city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Your evening is free in Split.
Summary of The Day: Stop in Bol, a small town on Island Brac, for a swim at the Golden Horn. Enjoy the 1,740-foot-long golden pebble beach said to be the best in Croatia. It is unique in that it changes shape and position depending on the winds.
Return to your boat for lunch, then head to Hvar. Hvar is one of the most popular islands in the Adriatic and a meeting point for the international jetset. The "Croatian Madeira" is also one of the longest islands stretching along the shores of Croatia. A sightseeing tour of Hvar town shows you the first public theater in Europe (older than Shakespeare's theater in the UK), the Franciscan Monastery and many more historical sights. Your evening is free to explore Hvar on your own.
Due to the limited capacity of the Hvar harbor (during peak season in July and August), port of call may be substituted for Stari Grad/Jelsa. In that case, we'll transfer by bus to and from Hvar.
Summary of The Day: Relax on the Sun Deck as you cruise to lovely Trstenik, small fisherman village on the Peljesac peninsula, where we will swim in the afternoon and spend the night. Tonight, enjoy captain's dinner with live entertainment on board.
Summary of The Day: As you sail back along the shores of Mljet Island, gaze at the steep coastal cliffs and stop in the bay for a swim (weather permitting). Lunch on board before we arrive to Dubrovnik, where the rest of the day is at leisure.
* Price is per person.
* Price are based on lower deck cabin.
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one cabin.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one cabin.
Arrival & departure Dubrovnik airport transfers
6 lunches and 1 dinner includes wine, beer and soft drinks
Professional Cruise Manager throughout
Headsets for included sightseeing tours
Service taxes and charges
7 night cruise from Dubrovnik on board M/S Princess Aloha or M/S Romantic Star in cabin with private facilities
- 46 or more days prior to the departure: 10% of tour cost
- 0-45 days prior to the departure: 100% of tour cost
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.