Summary of The Day: Journey with us on an Adelaide sightseeing tour to discover the vibrant culture, delectable food, historic buildings, and fantastic attractions that make Adelaide such an elegant city.
We'll pick you right up from your hotel and travel to the heart of the city, Victoria Square. Here you'll discover Adelaide's great public institutions, from the Supreme Court of South Australia, the Torrens Building - home to several international university centers - and a variety of public art displays. Then we'll introduce you to Cosmopolitan Gourger Street, site of Adelaide's vibrant Chinatown and numerous fantastic restaurants.
We'll journey down King William Street and encounter The Terraces. These four terraces divide the central business and residential district of Adelaide from the surrounding parklands.
From here we'll enter the parklands and discover kilometres of gardens, parks, and natural bushland that form Adelaide's unique character. Along the way we'll encounter the River Torrents, sight of Adelaide's picturesque garden banks, set in Adelaide's North Terrace. Here we'll encounter the Parliament House, the State Library of South Australia, and Trinity Church, the oldest church in the city.
Next, we'll head on down Hutt Street, a trendy lane of relaxing restaurants and bars. Then we'll have a real treat with a visit to Haigh's Chocolate, one of Adelaide's premiere chocolate shops, where we'll enjoy a tour followed by a complimentary cup of tea or coffee and some delicious chocolate.
Afterwards, we'll visit St. Peter's Cathedral and then see the Adelaide Oval, an impressive stadium and one of Australia's most renowned cricket grounds. We'll end the tour by visit Colonel Light's on Montefiore Hill for a panoramic view of the city followed by a scenic drive along Plane Tree Drive past the Botanic Gardens and Adelaide Zoo.
Then we'll board the famous 'Pop-eye' boat for a scenic cruise along Torrens River, relaxing with as we watch Adelaide's lovely greenery pass us by. The cruise will drop us off at Adelaide Zoo where we'll have free time to visit the various animals and critters that live here. Make sure to say "Hello" to Wang Wang and Funi, the first Giant Pandas to live in Australia!
We'll end the day with a return ride on 'Pop-Eye' and complete our tour at Elder Park.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
River cruise will not operate in extreme weather conditions.
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.