Summary of The Day: In the Adelaide Hills, you'll find South Australia's oldest wine region with more than 50 wineries continuing a tradition that started way back in 1845. Today, some of Australia's most elegant cool climate wines are produced in this region (sparkling and still wines).
The tour is entirely customizable and features multiple wineries and breweries for us to visit. For those who enjoy a quenching Ale, try a hand crafted beer from one of the Micro-Breweries in the region. Every tour is tailored to suit the individual and focuses on visiting niche, boutique wineries as well as major iconic vineyards and main regional attractions.
Along the way we'll have the chance to enjoy the view from Mt Lofty Summit or relax in Hahndor, Australia's oldest surviving German settlement where you can enjoy a break or take a stroll through the Village. From here we'll explore what the rest of the Adelaide Hills has to offer.
· The Hahndorf Farm Barn
· Cleland National Park
· Big Rocking Horse and Toy Factory
· Mount Lofty Summit
· National Motor Museum
· The Cedars
· Beerenberg Strawberry Farm
· Melbas Chocolate Factory
· Adelaide Hills Farmers Market
Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy FREE wine tastings. Premium tastings not included.
Lunch can be arranged upon request, please advise of any dietary requirements.
Pick-up is available from any departure point in Adelaide, including the Port, Airport, and CBD.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
If you want lunch with a touch of class, we can organize a meal at an iconic venue that we highly recommend for delicious cuisine (own expense).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.