Summary of The Day: Be incarcerated in Australia's longest continuously operating gaol. Discover the ghost of Governor Ashton, whose body was dropped through a window, why Sister Mary MacKillop ended up on the gallows and the spirit of South Australia's most sadistic killer still stalking his prey. With 45 hangings and a burial site in Murderer's Row, it's no surprise more than 12 spirits haunt the 147 year old building.
|Child (Ages 12-16)||USD $18.43|
* Adult: 17 years or older|
* Child: 12-16 years of age
* Only children 12 years or older may join this tour.
* No Refunds.
* Change of date permitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of AUD 5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.