Summary of The Day: Right from the lobby of your hotel, your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up with a sign with your name. Then our tour will begin and we'll head south along the coast to Tres Palos Lagoon, approximately 45 minutes from your hotel.
Before getting there, the tour will make a stop at a Sea Turtle Conservation Camp where, after being explained about their mission to preserve this endangered species, you will proceed to a baby turtle liberation. Begin your tour admiring the mango trees, the coconut and palm groves as well as the delicate water hyacinths floating along the shores. There is a bird sanctuary that is home to gray and white herons, pelicans, marabous, storks and more.
After the lagoon ride you will go for lunch where you will savor the internationally renowned "Pescado a la Talla," Charcoal Chicken or Mexican Cuisine, (the pescado a la talla has become a must for the Mexican tourist that visit Acapulco).
Following lunch you can walk along the lagoon side or going to the ocean beach which is within a walking distance.
Meeting Point: The lobby of your hotel
Hotel pick-up service is available in Bay Area or out of the Bay of Acapulco including Grand Mayan, Acapulco Princess, Mayan Palace, Banyan Tree Hotels . Please remark your hotel information when making reservations.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Children under 12 pay half the price when travelling with at least 2 adults. Please contact service team to adjust price for you.
* If it is only one adult, the child pays the full price.
English or Spanish professional tour guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Adopt a baby turtle and release it into the Pacific Ocean
Cruise in a typical motorboat the 3 Palos Lagoon, 7 times larger than Acapulco Bay
Admire the local flora and fauna, a must for nature lovers
Travelers staying at hotels within the Bay of Acapulco will be picked up at 10:00am.
Travelers staying at hotels outside the Bay of Acapulco will be picked up at 10:45am.
If you choose to meet us at our departure point, please arrive at Sabroso y Casero, Av. Costera Miguel Alemán s/n, Condesa, 39690 Acapulco, Gro., Mexico.
Please arrive at 9:45am and inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking that you wish to be picked up from there.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.