Summary of The Day: Along this tour, you will visit the main sights Acapulco has to offer. A guide will always be with our group explaining everything about the specific locations as well as about the Mexican lifestyle, food, religion, politics, taxes, and most of all, how to make your visit fun and memorable.
We'll start at our Base at 9:45am or your Bay Hotel at 10:00am or at 10:45am if your hotel is in the Diamond Area, and then go directly to visit the Chapel of Peace. The view is breath taking and well get to enjoy at least 30 minutes here to explore.
Afterwards we'll tour some very exclusive and pricey neighborhoods before heading to the Costera to see the many famous landmarks along Acapulco Bay. Along the way we'll make a shopping stop for such things as silver, gold, handcrafts or whatever your interest
Later we'll head to see the Mural of Diego Rivera and stop to take photos. Lastly, we'll head to the Casa Blanca Hotel.
Meeting Point: The lobby of your hotel
Hotel pick-up service is available in Bay Area or out of the Bay of Acapulco including Grand Mayan, Acapulco Princess, Mayan Palace, Banyan Tree Hotels . Please remark your hotel information when making reservations.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Children under 12 pay half the price when travelling with at least 2 adults. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust price for you.
* If it is only one adult, the child pays the full price.
English or Spanish professional tour guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
All the admissions
Mineral water during the tour
Margaritas, piñas coladas and sodas at the shopping stop
Travelers staying at hotels within the Bay of Acapulco will be picked up at 10:00am.
Travelers staying at hotels outside the Bay of Acapulco will be picked up at 10:45am.
If you choose to meet us at our departure point, please arrive at Sabroso y Casero, Av. Costera Miguel Alemán s/n, Condesa, 39690 Acapulco, Gro., Mexico.
Please arrive at 9:45am and inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking that you wish to be picked up from there.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.