Summary of The Day: Our Split Apple Paddle is an ideal introduction to sea kayaking or simply enjoy an easy paddle among the sheltered inlets and granite formations of the stunning Kaiteriteri coastline.
Check in at our Kaiteriteri ticket booth to meet your Guide.
On the golden beach sands of Kaiteriteri Beach, your friendly, expert Guide settles you into a stable double kayak with full instructions and safety brief. Then, it's onto the water to explore and have fun, confident you can enjoy a safe paddling experience. Your Guide knows all the best, secret spots taking into account the tides, weather and your interests and abilities. Watch out for our resident Blue Penguins and other sea birds along the coast.
Pause at a sheltered cove for a break before returning to Kaiteriteri at midday for the morning trips, or 4:00pm for the afternoon trips.
All our kayak trips include the latest kayak gear:
- Stable double kayak
- Spray jacket
- Buoyancy aid
- Dry bags for spare clothing and camera gear but please note we cannot guarantee to keep sensitive electronic equipment dry
- Maximum 8 people per Guide
|USD $62.98||USD $43.94|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 10-14 years of age
* Children younger than 10 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on New Zealand dollars (NZD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.