Summary of The Day: Save money by combining two half-day tours!!!
Discover the “City of the Three Cultures!" Located 43 miles away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has a great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history. Toledo is called the “City of the Three Cultures," since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together. In the 16th century, it was also the place of residence of the great painter El Greco.
While in Toledo, we'll see The Primate Cathedral Saint Mary of Toledo (outside view), Church of St. Tome with El Greco's masterpiece El Entierro del senor de Orgaz, Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca also known as the Congressional Synagogue of Toledo, Museum of Victorio Macho and Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. You'll also see a demonstration of the famous technique of damascene (incrustation of precious metals in steel).
The Royal Site of Aranjuez is situated in a fertile valley on the banks of the River Tagus (Tajo), known for its Royal Palace, its numerous gardens and for being the inspiration to the composer Joaquin Rodrigo to create the Concert of Aranjuez.
During our tour of the Royal Palace, we will be able to appreciate a variety of decorative styles seeing gems like the China Chamber Porcelain, Throne Room of Elizabeth II, Prince's Gardens, Parterre and the Island.
The Museum of Royal Feluccas was built in 1963 and exhibits the boats used by the royal family to navigate the Tagus River. Feluccas are a type of long and narrow light boats used in ports and rivers.
The exhibits include a gondola belonging to Philip V, although the ship actually dates to the reign of Charles II, and the boats of Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Elizabeth II.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport in air-conditioned motorcoach
Multilingual official guide
Admission to monuments and attractions included in the itinerary
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Maximum one child per adult.
Comfortable shoes are recommended.
The Museum of Royal Feluccas will not be visited during October for reasons beyond our control.
Please do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.