Summary of The Day: We recommend this length of trip to the more experienced fishing enthusiasts as well as anyone wanting the best chance to catch that big one.
With the additional time we can allow for trawling, as well as substantially increase the distance we can travel and the locations we are able to reach. In all this gives you the best chance to catch your fill! In general we travel up to 25nm offshore on this charter.
Enjoy the use of a variety of types of rods, reels and bait. Snacks, unlimited soft drinks and bottled water are supplied throughout the trip. We even include a fresh lunch for you on our 9-hour trips!
Our 55 ft vessel, Crusader 1 is surveyed for a maximum of 25 persons. On mixed groups we keep it to around 18 people + crew so as not to overcrowd our charters and to give you plenty of room to move around the boat comfortably.
We have male/female toilets on board along with the most up to date electronic safety and navigation equipment.
Every effort is made to make sure your day is an enjoyable success. Obviously weather conditions are critical to a successful day on the water.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Group of 7
Group of 14
Group of 18 - 22
* Price is per person or by group for a discounted rate.
* All children must be 10 years or older.
* All children below the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
* Same day bookings are always non-refundable.
* If the weather makes for unsafe conditions for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed.
* A minimum of 10 full paying passengers are required for any 9 hour charter to be able to proceed.
* Refunds are offered and applicable only in the following circumstances: Cancellations due to weather, lack of passenger numbers, or other circumstances requiring the charter to be cancelled.
This tour departs and returns to Public Boating Ramp, 26 Harbour Parade, Buddina QLD 4575, Australia.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for a prompt departure.
All legal fish are your to keep, return or share. Such fish will be “Gutted and gilled” for you by our crew, and put on ice.
All spanner crabs caught are shared between passengers interested in trying them!
What to bring: comfortable clothing, enclosed shoes, a hat and sunglasses. Bring a rain jacket just in case of rain. Alcohol is on a BYO basis.
Please inform us of any medical conditions in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
All persons booking acknowledge they understand and agree that a lack of fish or crabs caught on a charter is NOT a reason for any form of refund. The charter is based on taking passengers to fishing locations, supplying fishing tackle for use on the charter and crew for the operation of the vessel.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.