Hometown - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Once you arrive at the Salt Lake City airport from your hometown, please take the hotel shuttle bus and self check-into the hotel. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning after we left hotel, will all the way heading to the first national park in the world-Yellowstone National Park. We will ten of Yellowstone's unique scenery over the spans of 2 days, such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool and so on. Spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Lodge at West Yellowstone or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton NP - Jackson - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park,visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will exit the park after lakeside lunch and get into Grand Teton National Park to see amazing Mountain View, and after that continue heading to the famous small town Jackson. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City later on.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: As we ensure for our destination Salt Lake City, we will examine the building of this extraordinary culture - how an arid desert surrounded by saline streams can breed such modernized and industrialized society. We will also pay our respect to the Mormon Temple. In the evening arrive at the entertainment capital of the world - Las Vegas. Overnight in Las Vegas.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon West - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we depart towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 natural wonders in the world. There you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing,man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular “helicopter tour”flying over the entire, majestic canyon. Finally we will visit America’s largest water control project: The Hoover Dam. Then we will return to Las Vegas so you can have a chance to pay for and watch one or more famous world-class shows.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Gardens - Tanger Outlet Center - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Quality Inn Montebello / Best Western Markland Hotel Monterey Park or similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara -PCH 1 - 17 Miles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Santa Barbara along California golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you are able to visit the court house, wherein the viewing deck is the best place to appreciate this exotic and Mediterranean style resort city. After lunch, the group will keep going north along world famous California PCH #1 towards 17 miles area. During the tour in 17 Miles, you are able to visit Lone Cypress, Bird Rock as well as prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Club. Stay in Bay Area overnight.
Santa Barbara: this city was well known as California’s Riviera, because of its red roof/white stucco Spanish architectural style, palm trees lined street, and most importantly, perfect Mediterranean climate. The court house is absolutely a must-see attraction in town.
California Pacific Coast Highway #1: America’s most famous sightseeing road, connecting San Francisco and Los Angeles from north to south. Driving through it, you will see spectacular ocean view on one side, while the picturesque rural scenery on the other side.
17 Miles: a world famous tourist destination and a paradise for those golf enthusiasts, and the 17 miles is the most delicate part of California PCH #1. The well known Chinese painting Master Mr. Daqian Zhang once lived here to seek for inspirations. At 17 miles, you are able to see the unparalleled Pacific Ocean view, varying exquisitely designed high-end residential houses, remarkable Monterey cypresses and so on.
- Marriott Hotel Fremont / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates:
02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25.
- Clarion Inn or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*Please take the hotel courtesy shuttle to the hotel.(Please consult the information about shuttle bus at the front desk.)
*For customers departing from LAX airport, please book your departure flight after 8:30pm for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30pm for International flights.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $758.00||USD $506.00||USD $501.00||USD $1,158.00||USD $488.00|
Los Angeles Hotel Upgrade(Not including 1st night LAX hotel upgrade)
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $54.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $45.00||+USD $107.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX airport drop-off if needed
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/person/way)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton+Great Salt Lake+Fuel Surcharge: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee )
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $30.00/person including Yosemite, Stanford University and 17 Miles(Mandatory fee. $25.00/person extra will be charged, if you choose to have your own free day in San Francisco. )
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour and overnight in Stratosphere hotel will receive a Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
★Guests visit Grand Canyon(west/south rim) will obtain one Grand Canyon National Park Commemorative Coin.(One room get one coin; for departure dates during 4/23-10/8)
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7