Home - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Today we'll pick you up from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish.
- Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel or similar
San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city with all its amazing cultural and historical attractions. Itinerary includes famous scenic spots like Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and Twin Peaks. Also we will pass by other places such as Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more.
- Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel or similar
Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Starting from the Bay Area heading Sacramento, California, to visit the state after entering Nevada. Via known as "the world's biggest little city" in downtown Las Vegas Renault, came to the vast Great Basin desert area. Overnight in the city.
- Golden Country Elko or similar
Nevada - Salt Lake City - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Came to the seat of government, Utah - Salt Lake City, Salt Lake where the water has a high salt concentration than we have seven times! Then enter Yellowstone National Park - this ancient volcanic plateau, everywhere a clear gurgling streams flowing, grass grass plains, bison elk strolling. We will see the famous Maxim Hot Springs and Yellowstone Lake refers to the Grand Prismatic Spring can not read it, but also the nation's largest, world's third largest hot springs. You will also have the opportunity to visit a foam paint bucket. After a taste of the incredible geological wonders, we ended the first day of the Yellowstone trip.
- Yellowstone Inn West Yellowstone or similar
Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Full day tour Yellowstone National Park - the nation's largest wildlife reserves, witness this world-famous national park all day with various wonders of the time, shocked the world of Old Faithful Geyser, Yellowstone Majestic waterfalls, enchanting scenery of Yellowstone Lake, strange tower Falls, colorful oriole spring. enjoy the colorful terraced spa, huge bulge of carbonation crater. Fishing Bridge, mud fire pit, waterfall upstream and downstream, palette spring, allowing you to dizzying. Watch Yellowstone's Mammoth Hot Springs in the most popular, and you will witness a chemical reaction rocks millions of years ago.
- Virginian Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: We will continue visiting Yellowstone National Park where you will see the most astonishing attractions in the world. Spectacular Yellowstone Canyon Falls, Mysterious volcano forest and much more! 2 nights stay at Yellowstone, along the Snake River Look Out, you have enough time to picnic in the beautiful national park, walking, photography and intimate contact with nature.
Then head to the magnificent mountain valley of Grand Teton, located at the west of Wyoming, enjoys the title of "the most beautiful National Park". You will witness Jackson Lake and enjoying boating in the Jenny Lake. Witness the panoramic views of Mormon Row from Jackson Lake Lodge Mormon barn. Experience western cowboy culture and dance off the night at the Spring Creek Ranch. Then head to Salt Lake City, where the government of Utah stands. Overnight in Salt Lake City.
- Microtel & Inn SLC or similar
Salt Lake - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Enjoy the scenery along the way, visit the Mormon Temple Square, Eagle Gate and state government. Arrive Las Vegas in the late afternoon. The famous strip offers exciting venues with top performances, extravagant shopping and some of the finest dining in the world. You may join an optional night tour and see a breathtaking show, as well as experiencing world-class casinos and the sleepless strip with dazzling neon lights.
- Luxor Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - West Grand Canyon, South Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: 1. Grand Canyon West expense items: authentic Indian reservations Guevara camp overlooking the Colorado River in the four thousand feet high rock cliffs bat, but also can choose to spend more than thirty million dollars to board the building from sky trail glass bridge suspended four hundred stories high on a transparent glass stepping! (Optional) You can also choose to dive to the bottom with a helicopter on a Colorado River rafting is a rare experience! (Fee required) west of Las Vegas Grand Canyon for about 2.5 hours one-way distance, will stay four hours in the sights, you can return to Las Vegas in the evening around 6:00.
2. South Canyon: Grand Canyon South Gap vast majority of most attractions can one go to enjoy the stunning Seven Wonders of Nature. Morning bus to the hotel will take you to the McCarren International Airport, take the 10:00 am flight to the southern edge of Grand Canyon National Park, visit the canyon scenery, go to Mother Point and Bright Angel, via the famous Route 66, then transfer you to your hotel, takes about 10 hours. Arrive in Las Vegas, so you return to the bright lights of the modern world, and in Las Vegas to spend a brilliant night.
- Luxor Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco/Bay Area - Hometown
Summary of The Day: We'll say goodbye to Las Vegas to end your wonderful vacation. We'll offer three options for you to choose the transfer service after tour.
1. Take the tour bus to San Francisco bay area with tour guide
2. Head to Las Vegas Airport by yourself
3. Take the company bus to Los Angeles($35/person): get on the bus at the Airport Shuttle Parking Lot of hotel Harrah's Las Vegas - 3475 Las Vegas Blvd.(opposite to S(Mirage)) at 12:30pm.
Domestic Flights: Domestic Terminal Baggage Claim Area
International Flights: International Arrivals Hall
Complimentary airport transfer time range: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Pick-up times after 6:00 pm are subject to additional fees. Passengers arriving especially late may want to take the hotel's courtesy shuttle bus stopping at the traffic islands outside all arrivals halls.
**If your flight is delayed and you arrive after the last airport pick-up, you are responsible for arranging transportation to the hotel. If you arrive after normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for further assistance.**
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,018.00||USD $875.00||USD $848.00||USD $1,488.00||USD $768.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or forth customer.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to mentioned national parks except Grand Canyon
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach(Depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver ($8.00/day per person; $3.00/person to airport bus driver)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: Adult$28.00/person;Kid(5-17)$20.00/person
- Yellowstone Bear World: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Jenny Lake Cruise: $20.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35/person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(It is mandatory if you choose to visit Grand Canyon West Rim.)
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $138.00/Person
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person(It is mandatory if you choose to visit Grand Canyon South Rim.)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April, and May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Las Vegas Tours not allowing travelers under 21 unaccompanied by co-traveler 21 or up to join.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- To make your travel more convenient, please arrive at the bus pick up locations 10 minutes before.
- To maintain a smooth stroke, the Company reserves the right to change the itinerary
- To maintain the highest interest groups, if any passenger impede normal activities and interest groups, including the repeated impact of the emotions of others, the company has the right to cancel the tour guide their continued participation of eligible travel expenses without refund, are solely responsible for all acts and the company has no wade.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7