Summary of The Day: Today we'll pick you up from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish.
- Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel or similar
Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Before venturing into the Sierra Nevada we will stop over in Sacramento for a quick tour of the California State Capitol, then upward and onward to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World, staying overnight in Elko, Nevada.
- Golden Country Inn Elko or similar
Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: You will be overwhelmed by the natural scenery at Grand Teton National Park and pass by Snake River Canyon.
- Bradin Iron Inn or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: We'll spend the entire day touring Yellowstone National Park's myriad natural wonders: Old Faithful, Yellowstone Falls, Yellowstone Lake, Mammoth Hot Springs and much, much more! The park is also the largest wildlife preserve in the United States - grizzly bear, wolf, bison and elk sightings are common.
- Clarion Inn Pocatello or similar
Salt Lake City - Arches National Park - Moab
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the day by touring the major attractions in Salt Lake City: Salt Lake Mormon Temple and Temple Square among others. Then it's on to the enchanted landscapes of Arches National Park. We'll dine and lodge in Moab, Utah.
- Super8 Moab or similar
Canyonlands - Bryce Canyon - Zion National Park - Kanab
Summary of The Day: We'll get up early in the morning to see the sunrise at Canyonlands (optional), then walk the trails in Bryce Canyon. Next on our itinerary is the magnificent and breathtaking sandstone monoliths in Zion National Park. Later in the day we'll arrive at Little Hollywood in Kanab, where you can enjoy some local fare at the Chuckwagon Cowboy Cookout (own expense).
- Royal Inn & Suite Kanab or similar
Lake Powell - Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Optional tours scheduled on Day 6 include the beautiful and mysterious Antelope Canyon and a boat tour of Lake Powell. In the intervening hours we'll take you to Horseshoe Bend to see the Colorado River at its most captivating. We'll spend the night in Las Vegas.
- Flamingo Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco Bay Area
Summary of The Day: We'll say goodbye to Las Vegas and drive back to San Francisco Bay Area, we'll arrive in Bay Area at evening.
- Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel or similar
San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full-day guided tour of America's favorite city and all of its spectacular attractions. Our itinerary includes Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman's Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and Twin Peaks , passing through Chinatown, the Financial District, Castro Street and St. Mary's Cathedral along the way.
Domestic Flights: Domestic Terminal Baggage Claim Area
International Flights: International Arrivals Hall
Complimentary airport transfer time range: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Pick-up times after 6:00 pm are subject to additional fees. Passengers arriving especially late may want to take the hotel's courtesy shuttle bus stopping at the traffic islands outside all arrivals halls.
**If your flight is delayed and you arrive after the last airport pick-up, you are responsible for arranging transportation to the hotel. If you arrive after normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for further assistance.**
You'll be transferred to SFO International Airport, please book your flight after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,018.00||USD $875.00||USD $848.00||USD $1,488.00||USD $768.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or fourth customer.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motor coach (minibus or van for smaller groups)
- Professional tour guide
- Service fees for tour guide / bus driver ($8.00/day per person; $3.00/person to airport bus driver)
- All personal expenses and meals
- Entrance fees and optional tours (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Yellowstone Bear World: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Canyonlands-sunrise: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout : Adult$25/person；kid$15/person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person(We strongly suggest you to join this optional tour, otherwise you can only see partial Lake Powell.)
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/persona，Child(12-)$25/persona
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: Adult$28.00/person;Kid(5-17)$20.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Passengers under 21 years of age wishing to join the Las Vegas tours must be accompanied by an adult (21 and older).
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- Prices are subject to change on official holidays.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
We don't currently provide the service of pairing up travelers to share a reservation, but our website offers features that would assist you in finding a travel companion who might be interested in sharing a reservation with you.
Customer Service Rep
If you do not wish to attend the optional Antelope Canyon tour, you will have to wait at the Visitor Center until the group returns back from the optional tour.
You do not have to take the optional tours, but you are highly recommended to because the optional tours are usually selected attractions or places of interest which you should not miss in order to have a more enjoyable travel experience.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7