Frankfurt - Prague
Summary of The Day: We'll depart in the morning, reaching the Czech border in the early afternoon and Prague by dusk. Commonly referred to as Zlata Praha, or Golden Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic is a resplendent vision of Old World glory.
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel / Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre or similar
Prague - Bratislava
Summary of The Day: Your Prague adventure begins with a spectacular walk along the coronation path of the kings and queens of old Bohemia. We'll start at the top of Castle Hill in the Hradcany District and then visit Prague Castle, official residence of the president of the republic, and according to Guinness Book of World Records, the largest ancient castle in the world. Fees for the castle also include admission to Golden Lane, a street of 11 historic houses situated inside the castle complex, and the imposing St. Vitus Cathedral. Crossing the Charles Bridge, we'll enter the old quarter and see the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, which has played host to both uprisings and executions, and remains the political and cultural heart of the city to this day.
After lunch in the square, we'll make our way to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. There we'll visit St. Martin's Cathedral, Slovak National Theater (old opera house) and Old Town Hall. We'll stay in Bratislava overnight.
- Park Inn Hotel Danube / Holiday Inn Bratislava or similar
Bratislava - Budapest
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll depart for Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Major attractions on our tour include Heroes' Square, featuring statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars and other important national leaders, as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier; the Hungarian Parliament Building; Elisabeth Bridge; Fisherman's Bastion; and Matthias Church. You will then have the option of joining the scenic Danube River cruise. We'll spend the night in Budapest.
- Expo Congress Hotel / Mercure Hotel Korona Budapest or similar
Budapest - Vienna
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, it's off to Vienna, the capital of Austria, to see Schonbrunn Palace, former summer residence of the Imperial family and preferred living quarters of Empress Maria Theresa; Stadtpark (City Park), home of the gilded bronze statue of Johann Strauss; the Austrian Parliament Building; the world-famous Vienna State Opera; and Hofburg Palace. After a stroll along the Kartnerstrasse we'll arrive at St. Stephen's Cathedral. Tickets for a Viennese Waltz concert may also be arranged (at your own expense).
- Park Inn by Radisson Uno City / Ramada Encore Vienna City Center or similar
Vienna - Salzburg - Munich
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll head up into the Alps to the fabled city of Salzburg, birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and setting of the Sound of Music. We'll begin by touring the historic Old Town, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Afterwards you'll have the option of visiting the house where Mozart was born and raised. Our hotel for the evening will be in Munich or a neighboring city.
- NH Munich Airport / NH Munich am Ring or similar
Munich - Mount Titlis - Lucerne - Zurich
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll take the mountain roads farther into Switzerland, slowly winding our way up to the snow-capped giants of the Alps. Once in Engelberg, we'll take the gondola 45 minutes up to Mount Titlis, 10,623 feet above sea level. Go inside a glacier cave and stroll across the Titlis Cliff Walk, Europe's highest suspension bridge. You may opt to have your lunch at one of the several dining options at the peak. Afterwards we'll drive to picturesque Lucerne to see the Lion Monument and venture into the narrow alleyways to find the perfect souvenir. Shops selling Swiss watches are also in abundance here. We'll spend the night in Zurich or a neighboring city.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Zurich Airport / Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Zurich Airport or similar
Zurich - Rhine Falls - Titisee - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll go out into beautiful Zurich, the financial capital of Switzerland. Our first stop will be Lake Zurich for some of the best photo opportunities of the day, followed by a trip to Schaffhausen to see Rhine Falls. Then we'll take the mountain roads back across the German border to see the Black Forest and Lake Titisee. The optional lunch by the lake includes pork knuckle and authentic black forest cake. Accommodations for the evening are in Frankfurt.
- Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe / Novotel or similar
Frankfurt - Bonn - Cologne - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: We will breakfast at the hotel, then make our way to Bonn, the former capital of West Germany. There we will visit Beethoven House and University of Bonn, then head to Cologne to see the iconic Cologne Cathedral, followed by a stroll along the shopping street Schildergasse. After lunch we will depart for Holland, staying overnight in Amsterdam or a neighboring city.
- A4 Schiphol Hotel / Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Zaandam or similar
Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we will tour all the major attractions in Dam Square, including the Royal Palace and the National Monument. You will have the option of hopping onto a glass-topped boat for an hour-long cruise through the storied canals. We will then visit Coster Diamond Factory to see how diamonds are cut and prepared for market, using techniques that have been in use since the 16th century. Our first stop in the afternoon will be Zaanse Schans, the windmill capital of Holland. There we will visit the Wooden Shoe Workshop & Museum and the Cheese Farm to see how clogs and cheese are made. Back at the hotel, you might be interested in an optional tour of Amsterdam's world-famous Red Light District.
- Drop-off time and place: approximately 6:00pm at Amsterdam Central Station (Amsterdam Centraal)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $708.43||USD $967.22||USD $708.43|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 2-11 years of age
* Children younger than 2 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Mandatory Service Fee (min. EUR 5.00/day per person, payable to the guide on Day 1)
- Prague entrance tax: EUR 5.00/person
- Vienna entrance tax: EUR 5.00/person
- Airport pick-up, drop-off
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Hradcany Castle: EUR 13.00/Person
- Danube River Cruise: EUR 15.00/Person
- Fisherman’s Bastion: EUR 2.50/Person
- Matthias Church: EUR 7.00/Person
- Hungary folklore show + Dinner: EUR 50.00/Person
- Schonbrunn Palace: EUR 12.90/Person
- Viennese Waltz Concert: EUR 39.00-59.00/Person
- Wiener Ribs Menu: EUR 20.00/Person
- Mozart's Birthplace: EUR 10.00/Person
- Mount Titlis Cable Car: EUR 80.00/Person
- Capital of Liechtenstein - Vaduz: EUR 10.00/Person
- Pork Knuckle Menu with Beer: EUR 20.00/Person
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise: EUR 15.00/Person
- Amsterdam Red Light District Live Show: EUR 50.00/Person
- Keukenhof : EUR 16.00/Adult, EUR 8.00/Child 4-11 (mid-March to mid-May)
- Volendam Traditional Dutch Village: EUR 10.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
- Within 9 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
- 10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
- 17-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
- 30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you 02/19/2017 15:48:24
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
This is going to be a bus tour.
Average capacity of the bus is at 40 with compartments for the luggages.
For Tours4Fun multi-day tours, two pieces of standard-sized luggage including one carry-on are generally accepted per passenger. The average luggage size is no more than 62 inches when adding the width, length and height of your luggage piece.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
**Frankfurt departure** Code 56-60997
What time does your tour depart at Frankfurt? I am planning my air ticket and accomodation prior to the tour and would like to know what time the tour group will be meeting before departing for our 9 day tour.
What time does the tour end at Frankfurt as well? I'll be heading back to paris and would need to arrange my flight hence would be good to have an estimate of this (end in the morning / noon or night). 05/19/2015 03:12:30
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour departs at 8:30 am from Frankfurt am Main, Am Hauptbahnhof, 60329.
The tour will end around 6:00 pm at the Amsterdam Central Train Station on Day 9. We can offer a hotel extension and airport pick-up with an additional fee, one day before tour start date. Please leave a note in the comment section if you would like us to make this arrangement.
If you would like to end in Paris, please refer to the following similar tour: http://www.tours4fun.com/12-day-eastern-middle-western-europe-tour-package-cp2892504.html
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7