Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour starts when you meet your tour guide at the LAX airport. From there you will transfer to your hotel, where you will stay overnight.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Summary of The Day: Today, you will explore one of the most famous cities in the U.S.-Los Angeles! You will depart from your hotel at 9:00 a.m. and head to Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, known as the shopping area of the movie stars. After you will visit the Los Angeles Original Farmers Market which offers many choices of international food and local goods. Later, you will visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame where you will see the famous TCL Chinese Theater that showcases some of celebrity's signature and hand-prints on the pavement. You will also see the Dolby Theatre which has been the home of the Oscars since 2005. You will also visit the hill top of the Griffith Observatory, where you can enjoy an amazing view of the Hollywood Sign. This tour will also take you to Olvera Street, the oldest street in Los Angeles!
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave the Hollywood life of Los Angeles, and head towards Las Vegas, also known as Sin City. There you can enjoy a stroll on the infamous Las Vegas Strip and see the glitz and glam our of Las Vegas it's most lavish casinos such as Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more. Guests are also welcome to join our exclusive night tour (admission not included; optional), which will you show you the wonderful nightlife Vegas has to offer.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: Today you will depart from Las Vegas in the morning and visit two of the most scenic national parks the U.S.- the Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. Zion is known for its reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Zion is very different from Bryce which is actually not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. You will stay overnight in the town of Bryce Canyon City.
- Bryce View Lodge or similar
Bryce Canyon City - Arches National Park - Moab
Summary of The Day: Today you will the sweet town of Bryce Canyon City and travel to Arches National Park. Arches National Park is known for it's arches and numerous other extraordinary geologic features, such as spires, pinnacles, pedestals and balanced rocks. These are all highlighted by the striking foreground and background views created by contrasting colors, landforms and textures. The park is 73,379 acres in size, and is the home to the famous "delicate arch." You will stay overnight in Moab.
- Monticello-Inn at the Canyons or similar
Monument Valley - Canyon De Chelly - Petrified Forest National Park - Holbrook
Summary of The Day: Today, you will visit the Monument Valley, which is characterized by a cluster of vast and iconic sandstone buttes, and is considered one of the most photographed places in the America Southwest. It has been featured in many western movies and TV commercials since the 1930s. You will have a chance to take a jeep ride to see all the famous scenes led by the Navajo Indians (admission not included; optional). You will also see the Canyon De Chelly which has millions years of land uplifts and steams cutting that created it's colorful sheer cliff walls. After, you will visit Petrified Forest National Park, which contains some of the largest and best-preserved petrified wood sites in the world. Later, you will also visit the Painted Desert in Arizona; the combination of Petrified Forest and Painted Desert provides us with an extraordinary diverse fossil records that cannot be found elsewhere. You will stay overnight in Holbrook.
- Best Western Arizonian or similar
Holbrook - Walnut Canyon - Grand Canyon National Park - Horseshoe Bend - Page
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave Holbrook, and travel to the Walnut Canyon National Monument, which was established to preserve numerous prehistoric archaeological sites and the ancient cliff dwellings. After, you will visit one the Seven Wonders of the Natural World- the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world, and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. After, you will visit the Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped meander in the Colorado River. You will stay overnight in Page, Arizona.
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave the nice city of Page, Arizona and travel to Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. There you can choose to join our exclusive Lake Powell Cruise on the scenic lake (admission not included; optional). After, you will continue to visit the Antelope Canyon before traveling back to Las Vegas, where you will stay overnight.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from Las Vegas in the morning and return to Los Angeles, concluding your tour. There will be a complimentary transfer to the LAX airport.
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave a comment under the comments section when completing their reservation.
Guest departing from Las Vegas, must please depart from their room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make these arrangements for you.
Guests who choose to return to Los Angeles on the last tour day will be dropped off at the Kodak Theater at around 4:00pm or Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada at 8:00pm, in Los Angeles. Guests who choose to end their tour in Las Vegas, will be required to self-transfer.
Guests can also be transferred to San Francisco for an additional fee. Please choose the details in the easy book section if you wish to request a San Francisco transfer.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
Guests who choose hotel extensions are required to self-transfer to their hotel.
Please meet your tour guide at the baggage claim area (domestic arrival) or Arrival Hall (international arrival) at the LAX airport. From there you will transfer to your hotel, where you will stay overnight.
Please arrange your flight to arrive at LAX between 9:00am and 9:00pm. Airport pick-ups are complimentary only between 9:00am - 9:00pm. Please contact us for a quotation if you need to request a pick-up outside of this time range.
There will be a complimentary transfer to the LAX airport.
** Please arrange your flight to depart from LAX after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $968.00||USD $798.00||USD $768.00||USD $1,448.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Adult and children prices are the same.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including children/infants.
***Children under the age of 2 are required to be under a $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary LAX airport pick-up
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 8-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to national parks
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $45.00/Person; Children age 2 and younger are free.
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll not be able to visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon!)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll only be able to see the partial of Lake Powell.)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $20.00/Adult; $14.00/Child (Ages 4-12)(Don't forget your camera to take your picture with the wax celebrity figures.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Customers under the age of 21 are not permitted to enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Guests who need to book a flight ticket, are recommended to please book their flight ticket after they've received their confirmation email for within one to two business days.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7