New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: Depart New York for historic New England. Travel along the Long Island Sound and Hartford to Boston, Massachusetts, where an early afternoon arrival at the historic Quincy Market will be followed by a sightseeing tour. Begin with a walking tour along the Freedom Trail to view such sights as the Boston Common, the Granary Burial Grounds, the Old State House, Faneuil Hall and the State House. Walk the cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill, one of Boston's oldest neighborhoods. The evening is at leisure.
- Holiday Inn Brookline or similar
Boston - New England - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: This morning travel through the New England states of New Hampshire and Vermont on your way to Canada. You will pass small villages and drive through the picturesque White Mountains, particularly beautiful during the fall foliage. In the late afternoon, cross the U.S./Canadian border to enter the province of Quebec. This evening, take the opportunity to sample some of the celebrated French cuisine (Optional).
- TRYP by Wyndham Quebec Hotel Pur or similar
Quebec City - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Begin the day with a tour of Quebec City, the French capital of the province and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Highlights include the Quebec Provincial Parliament Building and the Citadelle. Then enjoy a walking tour of the walled city, where you will see the Chateau de Frontenac, as well as unparalleled views of the Saint Lawrence River. Take in some shopping and lunch before leaving for Montreal. Upon arrival, go on a tour of Old Montreal, the area known as the "Vieux Port," with stops at Place Jacques Cartier and Notre Dame Basilica. The evening is at leisure.
- Quality Hotel & Suites Downtown or similar
Montreal - Ottawa - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Depart Montreal for the capital of Canada, Ottawa. This vibrant city of parks and flowers boasts one of the most impressive parliament buildings in the world. In the afternoon, continue along the Thousand Islands Parkway to the largest English-speaking city in Canada, Toronto, located on the shore of Lake Ontario. This evening is at leisure to enjoy dinner and perhaps do some shopping in the well-known Eaton Center.
- Bond Place Hotel or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Begin the day with a drive through Toronto's business district to see its impressive collection of modern skyscrapers, most notably, the CN Tower, the world's tallest free-standing structure (1,815 ft./553 m). Continue along Lake Ontario, crossing the Welland Canal, before arriving at Niagara Falls, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy this natural wonder. Stroll along Table Rock and view the thundering water of the Horseshoe Falls. Perhaps take an optional tour on the renowned Maid of the Mist boat ride at the base of the Falls.
- Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Gettysburg - Amish Country
Summary of The Day: Today ride through the rolling farmland of upstate New York, known as the Finger Lakes Region, and enter the Keystone State of Pennsylvania. This afternoon, visit the historic Gettysburg Civil War National Battleground, site of the largest battle ever fought on American soil, and the place where Abraham Lincoln gave his famous address in 1863. Travel along the Susquehanna River to South Pennsylvania for overnight.
- Wyndham Garden York or similar
Amish Country - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Travel through rural countryside to Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Visit an Amish Museum and see their 300-year-old tradition of simple living (admission included). The Amish people live in a world that stopped in the mid-1850s. They use no electricity, mechanical devices, or modern equipment. In the afternoon, continue to the nation's capital, Washington, D.C. This evening, you have the option to take a memorable Washington by Night tour.
- Washington Hilton or similar
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a city tour with such highlights as the U.S. Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress, the F.B.I. Building, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, the White House (visit outside) and Arlington National Cemetery, site of the John F. Kennedy Memorial. Spend the remainder of the day exploring some of the many museums comprising the Smithsonian Institute.
- Washington Hilton or similar
Washington D.C. / Washington D.C. - Philadelphia - New York
Summary of The Day: Transfer to New York via Philadelphia where you will stop to see Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. We will arrive in the Sheraton Tribeca in New York by approximately 6:00 pm.(Courtyard by Marriott Hotel).
Passengers leaving the tour in Washington, D.C., tour ends upon check-out from your hotel before 12:00 pm noon.
- Please note that we can offer M (multilingual with English guaranteed to be narrated) or E=English Exclusive (English is the ONLY language narrated on the tour), however if the minimum of 20 ENG passengers is not reached, we reserve the right to operate the departure as multi-lingual (with ENG guaranteed as one of the languages).
Please be informed it requires a minimum participation of 20 passengers to operate this tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,358.00||USD $1,223.00||USD $1,158.00||USD $1,877.00||USD $691.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,488.00||USD $1,358.00||USD $1,290.00||USD $2,011.00||USD $703.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 11 years old and under child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- Deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach with onboard restroom facililties
- 8-night hotel accommodations as specified or similar
- Hotel taxes; service charges
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals.
- Optional tours (The optional items and prices are subject to change, for detailed information, please consult your tour guide on the tour.)
- Service fee for tour guide
- The itinerary and pickup may be changed and subject to the final confirmation.
- This tour should be booked at least 21 days prior to the departure date.
- This tour crosses the U.S./Canada border. Passengers should obtain relevant visas for both nations prior to travel where necessary.
- Cancellation Policy:
*Cancellation made 35 days or more than 35 in advance: 10% of the total amount
*Cancellation made 10-35 Days prior to arrival - U.S. $400 per person
*Cancellation made 10 or less than 10 days prior to departure date - U.S. $500 per person
*No-show: 100% of the total amount
- Please be informed it requires a minimum participation of 20 passengers to operate this tour.
- Each passenger traveling on escorted Motorcoach tour is allowed one piece of checked baggage per person due to space limitations. Additional luggage will be charged at $7.00 per person per day.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
9-Day Eastern US & Canada In-Depth Tour