New York City
Summary of The Day: When you arrive in New York City, our tour guide will be waiting for you.
**Customers who arrive before 1:00 pm at LGA and JFK who meet at the airport Baggage Claim Areas will transfer to Flushing or Chinatown for lunch and shopping. Transportation to hotel will depart at 3:00 pm from Flushing or 4:00 pm from Chinatown.
**For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 5:00 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- New York City Night Tour* including Times Square, Rockefeller Center & Brooklyn Bridge is a highly recommend optional tour with limited seats is available for customers who arrive ONLY before EST 5:00pm and departs from hotel around 7:00pm (limited seats, purchase ticket in advance recommended).
- Renaissance Woodbridge / Crowne Plaza Newark or similar
Your Choice of Three Options
Summary of The Day: Today, you can choose one of following two options:
A) Woodbury Common Outlets- Visit one of the largest outdoor shopping outlets in United States with more than 220 stores. It features luxury stores such as Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, Coach, Burberry, Fendi and Balenciaga. Save as much as 50% off from retail prices!
B)A free day in New York City - Enjoy your day in New York City! Arrive in Manhattan's Chinatown by shuttle bus and spend the day in one of the world's most visited cities! You can visit some of the the city's famous museums like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art or the Guggenheim. You may also see NYC's famous landmarks, take a stroll in Central Park or see the city's eclectic neighborhoods.
B) Atlantic City - (only for customer aged 21 or up) Discount coupon offered by Casino Hotels, try your luck ! Enjoy teasty buffet lunch and walking along the seaside wooden trestle. Take the shuttle bus from Casio to Chinatown. NY and then back to hotel.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll tour the "Big Apple" - New York City. We'll see Wall Street, the Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center(exclusive), UN Headquarters, Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
You will have the option to take a scenic Liberty Cruise around New York Harbor at an additional cost. Other optional visits costing extra include the USS Intrepid and the Museum of Modern Art.
After dinner, the tour will travel to Philadelphia.
- Doubletree Tinton Falls or similar
Philadelphia - Baltimore
Summary of The Day: Depart from hotel in the morning and head over to one of the eight Ivy League Universities, Princeton University*(EXCLUSIVE), check out one of the oldest universities in the United States.
After that we will go to the birth place of our country, the city of Philadelphia, walk around in the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell.
We'll next visit the United States Mint at Philadelphia (exclusive), the nation's largest coin making factory.
In the afternoon, we will be able to Christina Mall in Delaware (Duty free).
We'll then head to the state of Maryland and its largest city -- Baltimore. You'll be able to take a stroll along the Inner Harbor (exclusive) and dine at a seafood restaurant.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll begin our tour of the U.S. capital!
We'll begin at the U.S. Capitol Building - the seat of the House of Representatives and Senate. We'll go inside the U.S. Capitol (exclusive) before heading to the White House (outside visit).
You'll then have the opportunity to visit Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. (admission not included).
Next, we'll travel to Ford's Theatre (exclusive) - the site of the assassination of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865.
Afterwards, we'll go to the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Corning, NY - Niagara Falls (U.S. side)
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will depart from Washington, D.C. during the morning and travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will visit the Old Fort Niagara. Next stop is Niagara Falls - collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. You'll have the chance to ride the famous Maid of the Mist board ride for an extra fee. During the evening, you can enjoy breathtaking views when a rainbow colors light the falls or see a Native American dance show called "Spirit of the Mist" - both at additional costs.
- Sheraton at The Fall / Hyatt Regency Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls (U.S. side) - Thousand Islands - Albany
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll venture to Goat Island - located on the Niagara River. The island provides excellent views of the American, Horseshoe and Bridal Veil Falls. You might even be lucky enough to see a rainbow on the falls.
You'll then have the option to see an IMAX movie on Niagara Falls for an additional cost. This will be a perfect ending to our Niagara Falls tour.
We'll next travel to the Thousand Islands region, which is a group of more than 1,800 islands situated in both Canada and the United States. You'll have the option to take a Thousand Islands Cruise (seasonal from April to October) at an additional cost.
During the evening, we'll arrive in New York State’s capital city - Albany. Here, we'll see the magnificent New York State Capitol Building.
- The Thousand Islands Cruise closes after October. It will be replaced by the Niagara Jetboat cruise.
- Radisson Albany or similar
Albany - Boston
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll visit Massachusetts' capital and largest city - Boston. The tour will first stop in nearby Cambridge to see the prestigious Harvard University.
You'll have the chance to take an optional tour of Harvard University to see the educational institution from the perspective of its students (Additional cost). Then, we are going to visit another world-famous university - MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
We'll next go to Quincy Market to have lunch and sample delicious local cuisine such as New England clam chowder. Afterwards, we'll pass by Boston's Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower, which is the tallest building in the New England region.
You will then have the option to join the Boston Harbor cruise at an additional cost. After the optional cruise, you'll have the chance to taste Boston's famous lobster for dinner (extra cost).
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - Newport, RI - New Haven - New York
Summary of The Day: On the tour's last day, we take a trip to the smallest state in the United States - Rhode Island. Here, we'll stop in Newport to make an optional visit to Breakers Mansion (admission not included). This exquisite summer mansion belonged to the Vanderbilt family.
We'll next head to New Haven, Connecticut to visit another world-famous university -- Yale University. You'll once again have the opportunity to take an In-Depth Yale University Tour led by students.
The tour will finally return to New York City and guests will be transferred to one of three major NYC airports.
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
All New York City airport pick-up will be available at JFK, LGA, and EWR. We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area. Please make a comment when making reservations.
- If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm, please contact us for quotation.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive at New York City between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:00 pm to transfer to your hotel.
Please make a comment about your first day arrival plans when making reservations.
The tour concludes in New York City. Guests should schedule their flights to depart from a NYC area airports (EWR, JFK or LGA) after 7:00 pm.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $809.00||USD $540.00||USD $405.00||USD $1,140.00|
Itinerary Options on Day 2
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00|
|+USD $7.00||+USD $11.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $360.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person including 1st day airport transfer service)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Princeton University : $10.00/person
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/person
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist+IMAX Movie: $30.25/Adult; $18.65/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+) (Available from Apri/May to October depending on the weather. )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $27.00/Senior(62+) (This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Harvard University+Yale University In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $20.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary.If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangements before your departure.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
In addition to this, please let me know how I will get to know about which hotels I will be staying at.
Thankyou 04/13/2016 11:17:09
If you don't need airport pick up, you can self transfer to the first night hotel or go to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) for pick up.
The first night hotel is usually confirmed one day before the tour departure date. Please leave a note in the reservation request section when you place order so we can update you when the hotel information is available.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Wanted to start with 46-19140 from 10th May 2016 with 3 adults and 2 children(12 & 8) 02/14/2016 16:17:49
Currently this tour departs on Mondays and Fridays of the month. The nearest departure date would be Monday May 9th.
To view the tour's available dates, simply locate the reservation step "START DATE" on the right hand corner of the tour's information page and scroll through the different available dates per month on the reservation calendar to view the tour's available dates shown in bold print.
You can complete all the steps and click on book now to place your order for the tour online.
Customer Service Rep
If not what is the closest similar tour?
. 82 2993?
Thanks 12/20/2015 04:17:49
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
The schedule of 46-19140 has not been released yet, please come back and check with us in January for the the new schedule.
Yes, tour 82-2993 is the closest similar tour to this one. It departs on every Tuesday and Friday in May, you can find the departure date in Book Now section and make a reservation online.
Customer Service Rep
Currently, the schedule of this or similar tours for May 2016 have not been updated. Usually, it will be updated at the end of September or the beginning of October.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Jan Choong,
Meals are not included in the total tour package price and will have to be paid for through the course of the tour.
Our tour guides will arrange meal breaks 3 times a day. Guests should prepare $20 USD to $30 USD for three meals per person per day.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
9-Day East Coast and Miami Package Tour from New York