Hometown - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Welcome to start your tour with us! You can choose any one of the three major airports in Toronto when book your flight.
You can just take the public transport or taxi to hotel, or you can also order public transport: 168 motorcade 416- 258-7168, Galaxy team 647-333-3361, timely pick-up and send-off 647-889-9236/416-835-7168. They offer pick-up service from airport to hotel. You can check-in hotel by your names or confirmation number.
Hotel Name: CROWN PLAZA TORONTO AIRPORT
Hotel Address: 33 CARLSON COURT TORONTO ONTARIO M9W 6H5
Hotel TEL: 416-675-1234
Please meet your tour guide in the hotel lobby at 5:30am next day.
- Crown Plaza Toronto Airport or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands(Summer) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: In the morning sun, you can really enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islands. We will be driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower.
Arriving in Montreal, the second largest city of Canada, in the afternoon, you will realize its European flair and sophistication that makes it one of the most popular metropolitan centers in Canada . The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica. Lastly, a plenty of dinner options in Chinatown will bring you a satisfactory end of the day!
- In winter, Thousand Islands tour will be cancelled and we will go to Ottawa directly.
- Gouverneurs/des Seigneurs/le Dauphin/Holiday Inn or similar
Montreal - Quebec(Summer) - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to another beautiful French style city, Quebec. Everything in the town such as the street signs, cafes, buildings, people’s dressing look and the atmosphere will tell its rich French descent. As you wander past period buildings along cobblestone streets, enjoy the area's boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. A visit to Place Royale is like a step back in time to the early days of New France. Quebec is the only fortified city in North America north of Mexico, with close to 4.6 km of walls and imposing gates to explore. Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a large number of pieces of art. You will also have chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building as well as enjoy an authentic French cuisine. After a short stay at duty-free stores, we will head to Boston, a cultural city rich in American history. Upon your arrival, it’s time for dinner and you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited!
In Winter, Quebec City tour will be cancelled. We will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston, a cultural city rich in American history. Upon your arrival, it’s time for dinner and you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited!
- (*In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, you may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner.)
** During 12/30/2015 to 3/16/2016, the itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution. **
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Start the day with Harvard University. Together with MIT, it has made the town Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in UK! Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. Take the harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market, and ready to take the bus back to New York City. Upon your arrival of the Big Apple, you are invited to join our delicately tailored night tour to get first-hand experience of “Sleepless Town”.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hote/ Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City Tour
Summary of The Day: By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the Central Park and the entire of New York City. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour(admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Other attractions include the USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hote/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C
Summary of The Day: Today, you will be able to visit the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted when we head to Philadelphia! There, you also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Afterwards, we will head to Washington D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. We will also stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Next, we will go to Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum which is located on the National Mall (also known as the Capitol Hill). Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public. Furthermore, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive DC cruise for sightseeing of the town along the Potomac River. Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York, on your way to Corning New York. There you'll have the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride, see A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist, and watch a Niagara IMAX movie. Guests can then choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara.
Friendly Reminder: Maid of Mist will be open on May-October. During winter, Niagara Jet Boat Adventures will compensate you for the loss that you can't enjoy the sight of Niagara Falls due to the closure of Maid of Mist.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls -Toronto (Canada)
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour (apply when Lake Ontario cruise resume)
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament.
Next, you'll have the option to embark on a Voyage to the Falls cruise (seasonal) for an additional cost. See the city of Toronto and vicinity in a new way! Around the evening, we will go to the historical Chinatown. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food! If time allows, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter Tour (apply when Lake Ontario cruise close)
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and Casa Loma, the only full sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction. Then we will go to the historical Chinatown to have dinner. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food! Tour will be completed in Chinatown as well.
Customer must please head for Toronto airports (YYZ, YKZ, YTZ) at own expense and arrangement, please book the flights after 10:00pm.
If you leave in advance when on tour, you might miss some of the attractions, so departure fight that leaves before 10:00pm are not recommended.
The drop off location: The third largest Chinatown in North America
Please note: the specific drop off location may vary, and please consult your tour guide.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $789.00||USD $723.00||USD $689.00||USD $1,084.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional bilingual (Chinese and English) tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(62+)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve. Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $37.27($29.98+Tax)/Adult; $14.67($9.98+Tax)/Child(3-5); $25.97($19.98+Tax)/Child(6-13); $25.97($19.98+Tax)/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $44.75/Adult; $39.00/Child(3-12); $44.75/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $14.75/Senior(62+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $22.54/Adult; $14.40/Child(3-12); $22.54/Senior(62+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-11/30)
- Casa Loma: $24.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+) (Only visited during the winter as a substitute for the Lake Ontario Cruise.)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(Not available in winter, it operates between April/May to October depending on the weather. It begins on 4/2/2016.)
- CN Tower: $36.50($32+Tax)/Adult; $28.00($24+Tax)/Child(3-12); $28.00($24+Tax)/Senior(62+)
- Seafood Dinner: $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Adult; $18.00($11+Tax+Tips)/Child(3-12); $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it and for a more detailed arrangement. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as alternative.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Joe W. 06/15/2016 02:44:52
Thank you for your inquiry with Tours4fun.
In the 8 Day tour, package includes:
7-night hotel accommodations
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional bilingual (Chinese and English) tour guide
In the 7 Day tour, package includes:
Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
6-night hotel accommodations
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
Please click the links below to check the overview on both tours:
Customer Service Rep
Sharon 06/09/2015 20:25:12
Tour code 82-4607, does not offer airport transfers.
On the last day of the tour we can only provide drop off at Chinatown, Toronto.
For departure from Toronto airports (YYZ, YKZ, YTZ) , please book the flights after 7:00pm.
You are not able to use all your points as there is only a certain percentage you can redeem depending on your booking.
Customer Service Rep
The tour code 82-4607 is available any Sunday or Wednesdays departure of the month of August.
Upon you arrival you can just take the public transport or take the taxi to hotel.
You will all meet together with the guide in the lobby at 5:30am in Day 2.
If you wish to join directly on the 2nd day please leave a note in the comment section to let us know you request of arrival.
Please be advised there is no price difference, and you will need to pay the reservation price in full.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day US East Coast and Canada Tour from Toronto