Summary of The Day: Welcome to the Windy City - Chicago! Please meet our tour guide at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport's baggage claim area and then take the shuttle bus to the hotel.
Customers who arrive at the meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Fashion Outlets for shopping.
You could join our optional night tour(admission not included, min. 4 persons) as long as you can arrive at the hotel before 5:00 pm!
Chicago Night Tour: Explore the great city of Chicago at night when you can view its amazing skyscrapers, bright lights, renowned restaurants and beautiful waterfront. “The Windy City” is always buzzing with people and activity.
- Comfort Inn O'Hare or similar
Summary of The Day: This tour will show you the best of Chicago in one day.
This is a world’s top architecture city with bold architectures. You will take a walk in the Millennium Park, a combination of stunning architecture, sculpture and landscape design located in the heart of downtown Chicago; you will see Cloud Gate, the impressive signature urban sculpture and one of the best public spaces that you can find on earth.
Take a break at the Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, one of the world's largest artificial fountains. Stroll around the Navy Pier, the former Navy training center, which is the most visited lakeshore park in central United States now. You will also take an exclusive tour of the Chicago Theatre, an exquisite French Baroque style theatre.
Another stop is Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, where the Art Institute of Chicago, Grant Park, the historical Chicago Water Tower, shopping malls and boutique stores are located. To have the best view of this famous city, you will go up to the 360 CHICAGO (own expense) which soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city’s majestic skyline to offer the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago, the lakefront and four neighboring states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. It newly presents an enclosed, glass and steel moveable platform that tilts outward 304 meter above the Magnificent Mile and safely holds up to eight visitors at a time, which will be another thrilling experience for whom like to challenge themselves.
As the birthplace of skyscrapers, Chicago has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers. Chicago River flows backwards from Lake Michigan and is lined up with best architecture in town: the corncob shaped Marina City buildings, Trump Tower, Willis Tower and etc. Take our river cruise to enjoy the beautiful urban view of Chicago (own expense), or take an In-depth Walking Tour (in winter) through the underground Pedway system which connects numerous famous landmarks (own expense).
- Comfort Inn O'Hare or similar
Chicago - Detroit
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Chicago during the morning and head to another major U.S. city - Detroit. It is the capital of the country's automobile industry. We will stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company.
We will then visit Henry Ford Museum (optional), named after the founder of the Ford Motor Company. The exhibitions not only portray the history of Ford, but also the Industrial Revolution. The collection contains many rare exhibits including John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, Thomas Edison's laboratory, the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop and the Rosa Parks bus.
- Quality Inn & Suites North Youngstown or similar
Detroit - Pittsburgh - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will leave Detroit for Pittsburgh - known as both "the Steel City" for its more than 300 steel-related businesses and "the City of Bridges" for its 446 bridges. We'll visit Point State Park, at the confluence of city's three rivers. From here, you'll observe an amazing view of Pittsburgh.
After that, we will go to Washington, D.C. to visit the Lincoln Memorial, together with the Reflecting Pool, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Veterans Memorial. We will also stop at the White House and the United States Capitol to take photos.
You'll have the option to take a cruise along the Potomac River that runs through the capital, passing the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and many other scenic spots.
- Comfort Inn Capital Beltway or similar
Washington, D.C. - Baltimore - Philadelphia - New York City
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Washington, D.C. today and head to Baltimore - the colorful, diverse town that is Maryland's largest city and economic hub and is known for its beautiful harbor. The waterfront, surrounded with shops, restaurants and attractions that lure tourists and residents today, made Baltimore a hub for tobacco trade with England in its earliest days.
Then we will be heading to Lancaster to visit the Amish Cottage. Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. They enjoy their simple and strict life and keep away from light, phone, and TV. Amish life is always remarkable in the trip with such a huge contrast with the modern social values. Later on, drive north to Philadelphia where is known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions! Take pictures, and even better, add a smile!
Arriving in New York during the evening, you are invited to join our specially-tailored night tour(admission not included) to explore the “City that Never Sleeps” - a 3-hour tour stopping at the Rockefeller Center and Times Square. You'll also be able to snap photos of the breathtaking skyline profile from across the Hudson River!
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset / Hilton Parsippany or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of The Big Apple to show you the city's best architecture, museums, history, shopping and landmarks! Just a few of the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, the Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. You have the option to take a cruise on the Hudson River to snap photographs of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. You may also opt to visit the Empire State Building Observatory Deck, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and/or Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum. We'll be passing by the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on the motor coach.
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset / Hilton Parsippany or similar
New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We'll start the day driving through the states of Pennsylvania and New York for several hours to arrive at Niagara Falls during the afternoon. You'll be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and Horseshoe Falls. You'll be able to stroll through Niagara Falls State Park feeling the mist from the falls spraying on you.
You will have the option to join the Maid of the Mist boat ride or catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on a new 45X25-foot screen.
Then, you can choose either to stay in the park to further explore it on your own until returning to the hotel or join an in-depth tour (optional) visiting Whirlpool Park and Old Fort Niagara. Old Fort Niagara will give you all the insights 99% tourists would never discover.
You'll be offered an opportunity to see an amazing Native American show at an additional cost during the evening.
- Days Inn Erie / Comfort Inn Erie or similar
Cleveland - Chicago
Summary of The Day: On the tour's eighth day, we'll be off to Cleveland - the biggest city along the shore of Erie Lake in Ohio. You'll have the chance to visit the famous Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, designed by the famous designer I. M. Pei. This is heaven for Rock & Roll fans!
Come and see the greatest stories and biggest names in rock and roll. The experience includes four theaters, multiple interactive stations and seven floors of exhibits that tell the story of the world’s most powerful art form. Leave for Chicago at nightfall.
Free pick-up service at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) is available between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm. If you require pick-up outside of this time frame, you must arrange your own transportation to the hotel.
If you fly into MDW, airport pick-up service is available at own expense. Please contact us for a quote or you must arrange your own transportation to the hotel.
For departure from Chicago airports (ORD and MDW), please book flights after 7:00 pm.
We can transfer you to ORD airport for free. If you leave Chicago from MDW Airport, you can contact us for a quote or self-transfer to the airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $805.00||USD $727.00||USD $688.00||USD $1,100.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple, and quadruple occupancy applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, but may be requested at check-in.
*Price is the same for all ages.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and children/infants.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 7-Night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and pick-up point
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours/activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Chicago Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Chicago Cruise: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+) (Only available in Summer)
- The Chicago Theatre: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- 360 Chicago: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- The Art Institute of Chicago: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Child(14-17); $19.00/Senior(65+))
- Henry Ford Museum: $21.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(5-12); Free/Child(under5); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+))
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(0-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day). )
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve. Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Rock & Rock Hall of Fame & Museum: $23.50/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
The pick up from the hotels each morning are very early in the morning between 6-7am.
The pick up times will be provided while on tour directly with the tour guide.
Customer Service Rep
We need above trip to be arranged from Chicago. Is it possible? If so what is the total tour cost including/excluding air fares for the dates in second week of May-2015?
Dear R K Prasad,
Currently, tours4fun does not arrange flights.
You will need to arrange this from your hometown to New York to join the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Is there any chance only one person can take this tour? I can pay extra?
Marie 02/23/2015 11:41:57
The tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers for a booking.
You can input your request for travel companions to join you on the tour if you wish.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7