Hometown - New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City Tour
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun! Just a few of the highlights you are going to see with us: Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, cruise on the Hudson river to take photographs with Stature of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park from the observatory deck on Empire State Building, a guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, an exploration of the newly transformed USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, and taking pictures with hundreds of elites’ wax figure in Madame Tussauds’ Museum. In addition, you may also pass by United Nations Headquarters, the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
Please note: Tours departing on Wednesday, Saturday will additionally visit the Metropolitan Museum and Madame Tussauds If time is available, since the NYC city tour will be arranged on last day.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York - Princeton University - Philadelphia - Lancaster - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will set off in the morning for Princeton University, a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey. Founded in 1746 as the College of New Jersey, the institution moved to the current site 10 years later where it was renamed Princeton University in 1896. Guests will explore the campus, led by a student tour guide, to learn more about academics as well as the college culture.
Then we will leave for Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Later, we are going to Lancaster to visit the Amish Village. Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. They enjoy their simple and strict life and keep away from light, phone, and TV. Continue the way towards to the south; we will arrive to Maryland by evening. Here, guests will have a variety of dinner options. Then we will head to the hotel.
- According to the traffic, weather and time of the day, guests may have chance to visit One Liberty Observation Deck(admission not included), which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia. Guests will stand on the shoulder of Philadelphia's 'giant', Benjamin Franklin, to see the historic city through a splendid 360-degree view.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. Tour (Full Day)
Summary of The Day: Surely, the Capitol Hill is not merely a meeting place for the U. S. Congress. How does this world’s political center look inside? Follow our tour guide for some truly valuable experience. While the White House remains closed to the public, feel free to take photos outside. Besides stepping onto Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, our motorcoach takes you in town passing by the splendid Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. With the exception of the National Gallery of Art, all of the museums on the National Mall are part of the Smithsonian Institution, established in 1846 "for the increase and diffusion of knowledge". For example, the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution holds the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world in 161,145 square feet of exhibition floor space. Still, you surely do not want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise on Potomac River to explore some best kept secrets in town!
- Kindly reminder: You will visit the U. S. Congress outside on Sunday.
- Sheraton / Hilton / Radisson / Wyndham / Shippen Place Hotel / BW Premier Harrisburg / Four Points / Crowne Plaza / Courtyard / Metro Points / Tremont Plaza / Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. Depending on the season you may join the Maid of the Mist (summer) or Niagara Jetboat Adventure (winter) to get up close to the falls (own expense). Also, don't miss the stunning IMAX film, "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute film on the history and culture of Niagara Falls. You have the option of exploring the falls on your own or joining an optional in-depth tour of Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (own expense). In the evening you may enjoy the Native American Spirit of the Mists show (own expense).
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam's Mark / Radisson / RIT / Rochester Plaza / Park Plaza / Holiday Inn / Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, also known as the “Statue of Three Lies.” Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
Later, we'll enjoy a sightseeing tour of Boston. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, Boston Common, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. In addition, you will have the chance to taste very famous Boston lobsters feast for dinner (own expense).
- Sheraton / Doubletree / Radisson / Courtyard / Four Points / Wyndham / Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Take the harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. Have a real Boston lunch at the Quincy Market, can choose and buy all kinds of commodities and souvenirs, meanwhile, taste a variety of delicious cuisines and the famous Clam Chowder Soup, Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market! A 4-hour ride brings you southwest to the Big Apple.
- Sheraton / Hilton / Doubletree / Radisson / Hotel Somerset / Lafayette Yard Hotel / Wyndham Garden / Crowne Plaza / Courtyard / Hilton Garden / Holiday Inn or similar
West Point - Woodbury Outlets - New York
Summary of The Day: Visit the first military academy of the United States at West Point by bus in the morning. It’s one of the oldest military academies which have the longest history in the United States.The West Point and the royal military academy sand Hurst in England, the Russia colonize military academy, the Military academy of Saint Cyr are famous as “the four military academies in the world”.(We will arrange Military official guides to visit the academy, so you must prepare your effective ID card.) Then go to the shopping city—Woodbury Outlets. Here is the shopping center of discount. It is the biggest direct selling center in the world. It not only has a unique design in outdoors environment, but also has many famous high-end brands, like Burberry, Coach, Dolce & Cabana, Fundi, Prada and so on. It has 25% to 65% high in discount every day.
The itinerary above might be changed without prior notice due to weather,politics,traffic,seasons and number of guests.
- Guests who depart on Wednesday or Saturday:
D1: Home - New York
D2: New York - Princeton University - Philadelphia - Lancaster - Washington, D.C.
D3: Washington, D.C tour
D4: Washington D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
D5: Upstate New York - Boston
D6: Boston - New York
D7: New York City Tour (no Metropolitan Museum)
D8: West Point - Woodbury Outlets - New York
Guests who depart on Tuesday or Friday or Sunday :
D1：Home - New York
D2：New York City Tour
D3：New York - Princeton University - Philadelphia - Lancaster - Washington, D.C.
D4：Washington, D.C tour
D5：Washington D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
D6：Upstate New York - Boston
D7：Boston - New York
D8: West Point - Woodbury Outlets - New York
Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30 am and 11:00 pm. Your driver will wait till 12:00 pm at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA(8:30am - 11:00pm) and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 11:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 11:00pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
Please book the flights departing from JFK/LGA/EWR after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the NYC airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $765.00||USD $510.00||USD $383.00||USD $1,060.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $405.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 7-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(0-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day). )
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)(Subject to guide's arrangement. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- International Spy Museum: $21.95/Adult; $14.95/Child(7-11); $15.95/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-13); $51.00/Senior(56+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- West Point Military Academy: $15.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day) and the commencement week.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Jimmy.Lee(1)Useful04/29/2016Reservation number E403843 ( Verified Purchased )
I like to give a very good commentary on my tour guide June Lin. She was very professional and helpful to her passengers. She is always on time and always pleasant in her relationship. I would highly recommend her to be tour guide to my fri...ends. Thank you for assigning June to our group. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I noticed on that Day 8 there is a notice stating "The itinerary above might be changed without prior notice due to weather,politics,traffic,seasons and number of guests"
I was just wondering what exactly that meant; when it says the itinerary above is it referring to the itinerary of day 8 or the itinerary of the whole trip, ie) Day 1 - Day 8.
Also, if the itinerary changes, what will be the replacement for the activities on the day(s).
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan 03/04/2016 07:57:05
During the tour, the tour guide remains the right to adjust the itinerary if anything happened, such as bad weather, traffic, government shutdown, etc.. The tour guide will try his or her best to make sure the tour will follow the itinerary we put on the website.
The chance of changing the itinerary is very small. But when it comes to this situation, please check with the tour guide what the replacement would be.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please note that the tour cost will remain the same if the 4th customer will finish the tour on 2nd tour day. Kindly note the service fee for the tour guide and driver will be applied for each of the 8 days of the tour, even if ending the tour earlier.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7