Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: We'll depart the Bay Area and head to the California State Capital - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. During the afternoon, we'll head head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State. We'll stay overnight in Elko.
- Red Lion Elko/High Desert Inn or similar
Elko - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head out for Yellowstone.
On the way, you will be in awe by the vastness of the salt flats and enchanted by the beauty of the Great Salt Lake, the largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere. In the afternoon we'll travel along the Wasatch Mountains and pass through land of scorched rocks. These lava fields of barren expanse have been underlain by rhyolite and overlain by basalt over thousands of years.
Then we'll visit Idaho Falls on the Snake River, which has one of the largest water hydro projects in Idaho. Taking a stroll by the river and you will be overwhelmed by the sound and force of the rushing, cascading water.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn/Dude & Roundup/Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the world. Here we'l see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Midway Geyser Basin, and the most famous one of all, the "Old Faithful" Geyser. There are various wildlife that calls the park its home, such as the bison, moose, and the grizzly bear.
Continue on to Grand Teton National Park, the tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet and twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. Then we'll tour the town of Jackson, beautiful arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Pocatello.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park - Bryce Canyon City
Summary of The Day: We'll start the tour's fourth day by heading to Utah's state capital - Salt Lake City. Visit the famous Temple Square and learn about the Mormon settlement. Later in the afternoon, explore Bryce Canyon National Park, which is an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations created by erosion. We'll spend the night in Bryce Canyon City.
- Bryce View Lodge/Days Inn Bryce or similar
Bryce Canyon City - Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we explore Zion National Park. Zion is a Hebrew word meaning a place of refuge. Experience the dramatic landscape of sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. We stay in Las Vegas overnight.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: The tour's sixth day will give you the option to visit either Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) or Grand Canyon West Rim (with Skywalk).
• Grand Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the rim vistas offered to visitors. There is an entry fee for the national park. Also, you may choose to watch a Grand Canyon IMAX film at an additional cost.
• The Grand Canyon West Rim features the famous Skywalk. Your journey begins with the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the majestic Hualapai Native American Reservation located on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. There is a mandatory fee for West Rim admission and a Chinese-style lunch. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may venture on the Skywalk or elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon and cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat for extra fees. Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon West is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
We will then head back to Las Vegas to stay the night.
- During the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Barstow - Fresno
Summary of The Day: We depart Las Vegas around noon and then head onward to Tanger Premium Outlets in Barstow, Calif. Here you will be able to find your favorite brands at discounted prices. After that, we will travel to Fresno for an overnight stay.
- Holiday Inn Fresno Airport or similar
Fresno - Yosemite National Park - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Fresno during the morning to head to the amazing Yosemite National Park. There, you'll see fascinating rock formations, majestic waterfalls and picturesque lakes. Some of the park landmarks you'll encounter include Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, Merced River, Yosemite Falls and Half Dome. We'll then return to the Bay Area.
- Customers who chose a hotel extension should transfer to the hotel on their own.
Please note that if you choose to pick-up at Sacramento, then you can not be dropped off at Sacramento. Please select other drop-off location.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $798.00||USD $675.00||USD $681.00||USD $1,168.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $798.00||USD $532.00||USD $574.00||USD $1,168.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*National Holiday & Long Weekend Tour Fare , hotel surcharge may be applied.
Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Complimentary pickup at chosen location (see Pickup Time and Locations)
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks(except Grand Canyon)
- Professional tour escort
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Mandatory admission:
If you choose to join Grand Canyon West Rim, Mandatory admission fees: $80.00/person for Grand Canyon West Admission with one lunch and transfer (Please pay cash to tour guide at time of arrival).
- Service fees for tour guide and driver (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tour(The price may change and is subject to the final price at local box office)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $210.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including admission, lunch and transportation )
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $139.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $320.00, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates their tour seat availability at 6 p.m. every business day.
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- All activities at Grand Canyon West require a CASH payment only. The tour guide will collect the fee on the tour and reserve the services for passengers. All these services are optional.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
doug09/22/2016Yellowstone - awesome bus tour ( Verified Purchased )
This bus tour was my very first one. I would recommend it to others in order to get a general overview of a lot of places. We were up every day by 5:30 AM traveling to great locations! Bruce our tour guide was very friendly & knowledgeable ...(walking encyclopedia) and encouraged everybody to be prompt and on time when returning to the bus. Hotels were well worth the money; each one have a different flavor. Got to meet a number of other individuals from China, Peru, Philippines and even America :-) Enjoyed the opportunity to eat at various locations including a number of buffets. Good value for the money and there were no hidden expenses after reading all the information you are provided on the web site. The only difficulty I had was due to my bad back. I've had a bad back for years - the seats in our bus were designed for smaller occupants and contoured to their body. If you have a bad back and are taller than your typical Asian, you may want to consider trying it out for a shorter trip before moving up to an 8 day tour. Other than that, I would highly recommend this to others. Now I want to go back to Bryce Canyon to explore more on my own! Beautiful country, more people should take advantage of this reputable bus tour company. Read full review
Anonymous.07/21/2016Great ( Verified Purchased )
Professional and well versed tour guide. No time wasted. The driver drives smoothly.
Anonymous.07/16/2016Great ( Verified Purchased )
Professional, well-learned tourist guide. Driver drives smoothly, and safely.
Anonymous.07/10/2016Tour guide ( Verified Purchased )
Give to Bruce Cheng only. He is the best one , know how to tell story and inform all matters related the trip.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We live in Palo Alto. Do you pick up from this city, or provide a drive-in
to the closest point of gathering knowing we've got allowed baggage.
Do you provide a drive-home service from the end point of travel
(say back to Palo Alto).Please respond ASAP.
Thanks a lot,
Alexander 08/20/2016 02:23:36
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please note all customers will need to join at the meeting point. You will need to self transfer to the meeting point from your place.
You will be dropped off at same pickup location when tour ends.
Customer Service Rep
Is this tour avaiabble for travelling period 05/20/2017 to 05/27/2017?
ernest 08/14/2016 14:11:13
Than you for choosing Tours4fun.
Please check back with us around January next year, as we should have the dates and prices updated for the 2017 season for the tour online by then.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
The last departure date of this tour is Oct 8th, you can find the departure date in BOOK NOW section. We suggest you to join tour in August.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
Meals are arranged by the tour guide, they will stop at places where there is variety for you to choose from and you can advise each location for their meal options.
Please keep in mind time frame for breakfast/lunch/ and dinner is not guaranteed. You can only verify with the tour guide upon arrival. You are more than welcome to non perishable bring snacks with you if needed.
Customer Service Rep
According to the tour page, the pick-up will only be available from designated locations as listed under Step #4 of the tour page: http://www.tours4fun.com/8-day-yellowstone-national-park-grand-teton-bryce-canyon-zion-national-park-grand-canyon-las-vegas-yosemite-tour.html.
Please follow each prompt, Step #1, Step # 2, Step #3 and continue to Step #4 to view the available locations under "San Francisco" and "Red Roof Inn SFO" option.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Professional and well versed tour guide. No time wasted. The driver drives smoothly. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 07/21/2016 22:11:56
Professional, well-learned tourist guide. Driver drives smoothly, and safely. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 07/16/2016 07:49:25
Yellowstone - awesome bus tour
This bus tour was my very first one. I would recommend it to others in order to get a genera .. Read MoreBy doug On 09/22/2016 02:29:22