Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Boston at Logan International Airport and begin your tour. Your driver will meet you in the baggage claim area of Logan International Airport.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Boston - Newport - New Haven - New York
Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel from Boston to Newport for a tour of The Breakers mansion (own expense). Then guests will visit the campus of Yale University located in New Haven (admission not included)! It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus. (In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open area.)
Finally we will drive to New York City, where we will get a chance to see the beautiful lights of the city at night.
- La Quinta Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today's itinerary is devoted to New York City. Activities include a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty, an elevator ride up the top of the Empire State Building, a visit to the USS Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and a tour of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (own expense).
- La Quinta Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will travel to Philadelphia in the morning to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, then head to Washington, D.C. to see all of the famous monuments. Optional activities include a river cruise along the Potomac (own expense).
- Comfort Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: On Day 5 we'll head north to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, continuing on to Niagara Falls (New York), where we will take the famous Maid of the Mist cruise (May to October 31), followed by the Native American performance Spirit of the Mist (own expense). Join the optional night tour to see Niagara Falls illuminated!
- Days Inn / Econolodge / Super 8 or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Continue your exploration of Niagara Falls at the Niagara Adventure Theater, or customers can choose to join the In-depth Niagara Tour to visit Old Fort Niagara (own expense). We'll return to Boston in the afternoon.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - White Mountain National Forest - Boston
Summary of The Day: On today's excursion we'll climb the highest peak in New England on the world's first cog railway! Our ascent to the top of Mount Washington will take us up Jacob's Ladder, the second steepest trestle in the world with a 37.41% incline.
After the cog railway tour, we will go to a farm to pick fruit - a fun activity for the whole family!
- If the farm is not open we will visit Merrimack Premium Outlets instead.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we will tour the city of Boston, including the campuses of Harvard and MIT. We will also see Boston Common and the Massachusetts State House. After lunch at Quincy Market, join us for an optional boat ride on Boston Harbor (own expense).
Free airport pick-up is available from 9:00am to 9:00pm and your driver will meet you in the baggage claim area of Logan International Airport.
*An additional fee will be collected from those requesting airport pick-up between 9:00pm and 10:30pm.
*If you arrive any later than 10:30pm, you will need to arrange your own transportation to the hotel.
We recommend that you book a flight arriving at Logan International Airport after 2:00pm, as rooms will not be available for check-in until 3:00pm.
If customers do not need airport pick-up, please meet tour guide at Chinatown Boston(81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111) at 4:30pm.
Please arrange your international flight after 7:00pm and domestic flight after 6:00pm departing from Boston Logan Airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $715.00||USD $477.00||USD $358.00||USD $1,065.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $715.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Logan Int'l Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned, lavatory-equipped motorcoach or minibus, depending on the number of passengers
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- All taxes
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Boston
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $9.00/day per person)
- Entrance fees or optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference):
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(under 17); $21.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $7.00/Senior(65+)
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(6-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child(under 11); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(under 12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(under 11); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); 25.00/Senior(65+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(under 12); 18.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/Person (Service fee for tour guide and driver.)(Mandatory)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Includes both Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park，including $13 of the Old Fort Niagara admission ticket.)
- Mt. Washington COG Railway: $69.00/Adult; $39.00/Child(12-); $65.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
Within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Booking Price
8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Booking Price
10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Booking Price
17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Booking Price
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes early. If you miss the bus you will not be eligible for a refund.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
8-Day US and Canada East All Cities Tour